Open to new ideas

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by krow1125, Dec 5, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. krow1125

krow1125 New Member

I am always looking for new things to suggest to my mistress to try. We've tried anal, biting, bondage, teasing, etc. Any suggestions of new things to try?

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Humiliation! There's a whole world of play there. Verbal abuse, boot licking, forced nudity, forced feminization, objectification, water sports, puppy play...

3. krow1125

krow1125 New Member

Nice, i can't believe i didn't think of that. Thanks

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

chastity,CBT,candle wax,nipple torture,weight on balls,blood play,burning,choking...

5. krow1125

krow1125 New Member

Some of that sounds a little too extreme for now but thanks for the suggestions

6. Nuka

Nuka Member

Have you tried biting to the point of spilling blood? So arousing, me and my SO do that from time to time... to GREAT results afterwards.

7. Nuka

Nuka Member

Forgot to add... asphyxiation, scratching HARD, be imaginative... if you see something in your room and think "We could use that" then do it.. hairbrushes and things for fucking tools, the curtain pole for cuffing to, be creative

8. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Dont forget roleplays and dress-ups!!

interrogation scenes, doctor/nurse and broken doll, child and Mommy, maids, new employee, secretary, military prisoner, deserted island, pet play, cheerleaders, etc etc

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Lots of great ideas. Just be aware that choking/asphyxiation in any form carries really serious risks. They are much more dangerous than most people realize. So read up on them before you explore them

10. krow1125

krow1125 New Member

I like the ideas, we have talked about trying to bite for blood but haven't yet, and I wouldn't want to trying the choking stuff.

11. Nuka

Nuka Member

We don't do "real" Asphyxia/Choking more hand around the throat hold against the wall type thing. It's the shock and surprise factor more than actually stopping breathing.

Biting for blood takees you over the edge physically and mentally in my view. Not to orgasm (though it has happened before with myself and ashlie) but it connects in a way not many other things. to a certain different level, it's fine sharing cum (m and f) but blood is that extra layer. You have to almost grin and bear the pain if you want the result, but you soon fall in love with it.

12. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

One thing a lot of guys like is for me to stand behind him and wrap one arm around his neck, grabbing the opposite shoulder. At the same time, I put my other hand over his mouth, either more or less tightly. This position creates some of the illusion of choking without seriously compromising his ability to breathe. It also gives me a lot of control over his upper body. I can pull his head to the side to lick, kiss, or bite his neck, shoulder or ear, and it allows me to push him around. I can whisper in his ear, which can be extremely menacing. It's also very impersonal, because he can't actually see me (unless we're in front of a mirror). It really produces a strong sense of power imbalance. For variety, I can take the hand off his mouth and work his tits, stroke his belly, or stroke or slap his cock. I can grind on his ass. I can press his body against a wall and pin him between the wall and my body. I've never tried to fuck a guy this way, but it can be done with a little effort. For even more control, I tie his hands behind his back, which means he can fondle my cock.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM