Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How Many Cocks Will U Suck This Halloween?

How Many Cocks Will U Suck This Halloween?

f546f7ae1fb871c5abe4e43ad6cebbb7.gif

U`re a sissy slave 2 Orias Bastet. She’s decided that she wants to be a slutty bunny girl 4 Halloween this year, and u`re coming with her. Since she’s gonna dress slutty, she’s gonna make u extra pretty and slutty. How many dicks are u going 2 suck 4 her at all her Halloween parties?

If u don’t impress her with your cum guzzling sissy mouth, she’s going to invite everyone she can from the parties back to her dungeon where u`ll be bound, bent over and fucked by a train of her party friends.

Girl:
Orias Bastet

Genre: Sissy Training, Encouraged Bi, Encouraged Feminization, Pantyhose, Cross Dressing, Femdom, POV

mp4
960*540
252 mb
7 min

00240x0032-10.png

How_many_cocks_will_you_suck_this_Halloween.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy Pegging w Sara Diavola

Sexy Pegging w Sara Diavola

5bc8f2d68a1cb7c20301cfcef8353347.gif

Lance told Sara get wanted 2 get more kinky, so she got a huge pink vibrating strap-on 2 fuck his ass with. She throws him on the bed and goes 2 town on his ass in this sensual, but slightly dominate pegging cl1p.

Sara really knows how 2 f with long and hard thrusts and she works her ass perfectly while she is deep inside him.

This is Part 1 and 2 in one full clip. In this clip Sara fucks him from behind, warming his ass up with slow long thrusts before she pounds away. Then she turns him over on his back so he can see her perfect tits bounce while she pounds him. She makes him beg for more, then strokes his cock while he grinds on hers until she milks him all over his stomach.

Girl:
Sarah DiAvola

Genre: Strap-On, Perfect Tits, Vintage Lingerie, Fishnets, Peggins, Femdom

mp4
960*540
406 mb
11 min

00240x0032-10.png

sweet_sexy_pegging_w_sara_diavola_FULL.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Suck my feet while I crush your balls and cum

Suck my feet while I crush your balls and cum

a897b3c234087bb6540f0b4b0de5f631.gif

Brenna is horny. She’s wearing pink leggings, she’s barefoot, and she has a hitachi magic wand vibrator. In order to reach a big orgasm, she needs 2 be crushing balls, and she likes her feet licked.

She makes Lance suck on her toes and worship her feet while she gets herself off with her vibrator. When he isn’t sucking her toes right, she stomps his balls, or pushes hard on his dick with her heel. When it feels g00d and as she gets closer 2 cumming, she crushes his balls even harder…

Girl:
Brenna Pepper

Genre: Masterbation, Ballbusting, Footworship, Toe Sucking, Leggins, Dick Stomping, Femdom

mp4
960*540
446 mb
12 min

00240x0032-10.png

Suck_my_feet_while_I_crush_your_balls_and_cum.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Broken into Her Slut Slave

Broken into Her Slut Slave

20890c8460ac3a4cd44ee54d874c19f2.gif

Sara Diavola is about 2 go out to a Halloween party and she is wearing a very sexy kitty costume (leotard, black pantyhose and heels) when she see’s her lazy roommate on the couch again. Lance is late on rent, and Sara has had enough.

Sara belittles Lance 4 being a lazy chronic masturbater and doesn’t waste anytime before she stomps his balls with her high heels. She stands over him, grinding her shoe into his crotch, threatening 2 permanently damage his goods…

She makes him stand up, tells him 2 spread his legs and kicks him hard, dropping him to the ground. After each hard kick she belittles him more, while teasing him with her amazing body.

Sara tells Lance that they need a new arrangement. She is going 2 lock up his cock and use him as her slave if he wants to keep mooching off her…

Then, to her amazement, she notices that he is starting to get an erection…

She pulls down his pants and laughs at him for being such a freaky pervert, then grabs his lube and starts to jerk him off, but kneeing him hard in the balls along the way.

When Lance tries to fall to his knees after the hard knees, she holds him up with a strong grip on his cock and keeps stroking until he blows his load all over her pantyhose.

Lance still hasn’t paid his share of rent, so his roommate, Sara Diavola has been using him as a slave. She doesn’t ever let him cum, but she torments him and teases him all the time.

After 30 days of teasing she is going to let him cum, but he has to take her strap-on cock. Lance is pretty much brainwashed at this point, and will do anything to empty his balls, so he eagerly lubes up her cock and bends over 4 her.

Sara rails his ass from behind. Her body looks amazing in her leggings and bra as she pounds away. She flips him over and milks his cock, but makes him ride her cock as she strokes.

As she gets him close 2 cumming, she tells him to open his mouth and beg for a face full of cum. When she milks out his cum, he misses his face, so she rubs it in his face with her hand then laughs at him.

Girl:
Sarah DiAvola

Genre: Ballbusting, Knees, Pantyhose, Cum On Pantyhose, Cosplay, Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, Chastity Threats, Big Boobs, Ball Stomping, Emasculation

mp4
960*540
777 mb
21 min

00240x0032-10.png

broken_into_a_her_slut_slave_FULL.part1.rar
broken_into_a_her_slut_slave_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Cats Strap-on

Cats Strap-on

f93760f77f70bc044b1e5bbb2cf05fee.gif

Cat needs 2 get fucked, and the slave's dick is NOT big enough. She makes him put the purple strap-on on over his little cock and balls. He complains that the metal rivets are going 2 hurt his balls, and she mocks him, "Well, u should have been born with a bigger dick :)"

She get's on top of him and rides him while she uses a hitachi magic wand on her clit. She loves that it's crushing his balls, and that he's getting hard and so close 2 her pussy but never going to have it. This is the ultimate tease n denial

While she's riding him and getting off she toys with him: "Are your balls getting twisted under the step-in? That's just what I want, then they won't work any more... then I can just chop them off and give u the strap-on permanently :)"

"Is it crushing your balls?"

Her perfect tits are bouncing right in front of him and her pussy is so close and she isn't shy about telling him how good the big dick feels and how she hopes his balls get permanently damaged from this. After she cums she get's off of him and leaves him in blue ball and bruised ball agony with a smile

Catherine Fox returns 2 take the responsibility of giving the slave his weekly fucking. She bends him over and goes 2 town on his ass with her big purple strap-on. He's starting to get used 2 getting fucked like this, because it's the only way the ballerina's f him

Cat humiliates the slave while she fucks him from behind, talking about how much he's enjoying this, and how he's almost ready 2 have a real cock in his ass

"U like this don't u? :)" She tells him 2 work his ass and take her cock and he obeys, riding her big dick

She switches positions and lays him flat on his belly so she can give him the deep dick. She really knows how 2 work that purple cock

"Next week we are going to have a strap-on party and invite every girl over so we can all fuck u in the ass, one after the other…. U want that don't u? :)" She fucks him slow and she fucks him fast. He moans and whimpers and she loves it. When she's done she teases him, "Don't forget about the party next week…." and she leaves him on the bed with his ass well fucked.

Girl:
Catherine Foxx

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing

mp4
960*540
622 mb
17 min

00240x0032-10.png

Cats_Strap-on_FULL.part1.rar
Cats_Strap-on_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Cleo and Her Fuck Slave

Cleo and Her Fuck Slave

92d4934ff428d1bbc0dc3d827ad5b9c6.gif

Cleo keeps Lance Hart locked in a warehouse so she can come use him whenever she pleases. She does all kinds of terrible things 2 him, but today she is going 2 make him squirm on her strap-on while she fucks his brains out.

She always dresses sexy 4 the occasion, because she knows it drives her little slave crazy.

Later on, Cleo returns 2 Lance. Now he is strung up from the ceiling naked. She is wearing a sexy bunny costume with black pantyhose and heels. She struts up 2 him and toys with him a little bit, then she slides her big strap-on cock up his ass and smiles.

Cleo fucks Lance sweet and hard, making him moan. She loves watching him squirm 4 her. She starts 2 toy with his cock. He thanks her, but she just giggles. She gets him begging to cum, then stops and leaves him hanging from the ceiling, fucked hard with blue balls.

Cleo returns 2 Lance again. She is still wearing her sexy bunny outfit. It’s finally time 2 extract his cum and empty his full blue balls…

Cleo slides her sexy pantyhose covered thigh between his legs. Then she turns around and bends over, rubbing her perfect ass against his hard throbbing cock. She makes him lick his pre-cum from her fingers while she toys with him. Cleo takes her time stroking his cock lightly while he squirms and begs 4 release.

She finally squeezes his balls and makes him blow his load all over her bunny outfit. She smiles and leaves him hanging.

Girl:
Cleo

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Handjob, Bondage

mp4
960*540
1031 mb
28 min

00240x0032-10.png

cleo_and_her_fuck_slave_FULL.part1.rar
cleo_and_her_fuck_slave_FULL.part2.rar
cleo_and_her_fuck_slave_FULL.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Engaged to a Ballbusting Tease

Engaged to a Ballbusting Tease

5f6f563db51d3729f8e1add46834b156.gif

This clips picks up on the same storyline as “Hot Little Student,†a few weeks after Olivia convinced her martial arts instructor 2 propose to her by breaking his balls and implying that he’d eventually get laid…

Now they are getting ready 4 an engagement dinner, and they are arguing. Olivia gets sick of the argument pretty quick, and kicks Derek in the nuts. She’s half dressed, only wearing underwear and fishnets and a bra. (Which she looks terribly sexy in)

She commences 2 break his balls and talk sweetly to him, settling the argument in her own demented way… pinning him to the ground… wrapping her sexy fishnet covered thighs around his neck… slapping and kicking his balls… keeping is sexy and sweet the whole time.

Eventually he loses all his fight, and she ties him up to the wall 2 step up the teasing and consequences. She starts 2 lube up his dick, and brings him right 2 the edge of orgasm, just to leave him and come back. But when she returns, she doesn’t let him release, she just edges him again, then kicks him hard in the balls and leaves him tied up 2 suffer…

Derek has been tied up, teased, and left on the wall. His new fiancee returns in a sexy school girl outfit with white tights. She continues 2 tease him, making sure his cock stays hard while she abuses his balls with her pretty feet, and knees...
She teases him more with her sexy ass, and eventually grows tired of this game, so she unties him, apologizes, then drops him with some hard knees and finishes him with a scissor hold.

Oliva walks off ominously, she isn't done with her new fiance yet...
Olivia returns 2 Derek. He’s still naked on the floor and now she’s wearing a latex skirt and black pantyhose. Her skirt is well lubed up, and she’s going 2 drive him crazy with it.

She rubs her lubed up latex skirt up and down on he cock, making him hard, then starts 2 jerk him off while she’s on her knees. “I’d bet u love to cum all over me…â€Â
She knows he’s dyeing to cum, but she won’t let him. She isn’t done teasing him, and his balls aren’t blue enough.

Derek is dying. His balls are sore; he can’t handle much more teasing. Olivia begs him 2 let her play with him just one more time, and he’s powerless over her.
She lubes up his cock and gets him hard quickly. Things are going well for Derek at first, until she hits him in the nuts…

Olivia proceeds 2 take him back and forth from please to pain with hits to his balls and a really sweet handjob. She eventually drops him 2 the floor and wraps her sexy legs around his neck. She teases him with her sexy ass, puts her feet and ass in his face, stands up to kick him in the balls, but keeps going back to stroking 2 keep him on the line.

She eventually milks his cum out onto her black spandex leggings, giggling the whole time.

Girl:
Olivia Lowe

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Young Mistress, Scissor, Handjob , Teasing, Latex, Kicking

mp4
960*540
1735 mb
48 min

00240x0032-10.png

Engaged_to_a_Ballbusting_Tease_FULL.part1.rar
Engaged_to_a_Ballbusting_Tease_FULL.part2.rar
Engaged_to_a_Ballbusting_Tease_FULL.part3.rar
Engaged_to_a_Ballbusting_Tease_FULL.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Make love to my boots

Make love to my boots

Love leather, boots, facesitting and a smoking dominant Lady? So does this guy and I make him work 2 please me. Smothering his face with my ass is a delight, seeing him lick up my ashes too. If he does everything well, I may let him make love 2 my boots.

c928daef0ae9277d84e2a860a99d3138_part1.gif

I absolutely adore having my leather boots worshipped, kissed and loved. My slave may now show me his appreciation of my boots by cuming on them.

6ceb21a4d366a3c24ddf36c49c795f04_part2.gif

Genre: Facesitting, Smoking, Femdom, Fetish, Bootlicking

wmv
720*400
331 mb
22 min

00240x0032-10.png

Make_love_to_my_boots.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: