Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dancer Edges and Denies

Dancer Edges and Denies

9b4d3f8c9ae2cb914472f9bae8c4adb8.gif

Bella Ink has Lance tied and hanging from the ceiling. She loves keeping him on edge with blue balls.

His cock is hard as she walks in, wearing her sheer bodysuit, boots and corset. She plays some music 2 dance and tease him a little, then gets 2 work on his cock with some lube.

Bella giggles, getting him right 2 the edge of cumming then stopping over and over. She tickles his exposed pits, then gets back 2 work. She wants his ball aching blue before she’s done with him.

Genre: Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Sheer Bodysuit, Pantyhose, Bondage, Sensual Femdom, Blue Balls, Boots

mp4
960*540
271 mb
7 min

00240x0032-10.png

dancer_edges_and_denies.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love

Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love

1a22e3f1fa12fa27c4ebbe504d3565e9.gif

Lance Hart is dating the very sexy Veronica Love, who happens 2 work as a bunny girl at a gentlemen's club. As they are getting ready 4 work, Lance is overcome by jealousy as he watched his hot girlfriend checking herself out. He complains, and tells her he wants her to get a new job, but she isn’t having it...

She walks away and returns with a big strap-on dildo, puts her high heel in his crotch and tells him that she is going 2 establish who’s in charge...

Lance is scared of the big cock, so she convinces him 2 take it by sucking on his dick 4 a second. He bends over, and she pounds his ass hard from behind while still wearing her sexy bunny costume. She makes him scream that he loves it and she keeps fucking him until he does...

She fucks him in a few positions, and lets him know that if he ever wants her pussy again, he is going to have to take it like this every day...

Lance’s girlfriend just railed his ass hard with a strap-on until she got so horny that she needs 2 get off. She had told him that he would have 2 earn her pussy, and he did, so she tells him fuck her.

He rips her pantyhose open and fucks her in her bunny costume. She tells him that she has to cum before he does, so she mounts him, grabs her vibrator and uses his cock deep inside her to get off with her huge tits bouncing in his face.

Lance is able 2 hold out long enough 4 her to cum, so she slides off his wet cock and grabs it...

Veronica has truly established that she is in charge of the relationship by railing her boyfriend’s ass with a strap-on, then using his cock to cum. She grabs his hard wet cock and sucks it like a vacuum. Until he cums all over her huge tits.

Genre: Strapon, Pegging, Femdom, Cosplay, Bunny Costume, Pantyhose, Heels, Fucking, Female Orgasm, Pantyhose Ripping, Blow Job, Cum On Tits, Bouncing Tits

mp4
960*540
1010 mb
27 min

00240x0032-10.png

Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part1.rar
Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part2.rar
Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

She Sa1d I can Have Your Balls

She Sa1d I can Have Your Balls

684450c8295820b8182e3f234955c346.gif

Now Orias is visiting her roommate’s boyfriend in their dungeon. He’s been hanging there 4 a long time. She has big news. “So, u know I am really close with your girlfriend. We’ve gotten MUCH closer… She’s mine now. She doesn’t need u any more. I make her cum every night. She said I can do anything I with u… and your balls…â€Â

Orias shoves his girlfriend’s wet panties in his mouth 2 gag him and begins to tease him while squeezing and slapping his sore blue balls. She puts her feet (covered in knee high socks) in his face and makes him sniff. She makes him worship her ass.

Orias makes it clear that he won’t be a man much longer, but she’s going 2 take her time with the rest of his manhood.

Genre: Ballbusting, Femdom, Teasing, Young Mistress

mp4
960*540
336 mb
9 min

00240x0032-10.png

SheSaidICanTakeYourBalls.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Worship My Ass While I Milk U

700811287d73cca8fd2bf7eec78e9bb6.gif

Leena Sky is wearing a tight purple leotard, black nylons and high heels. She knows Kyle loves her ass, so she is going 2 make him worship it.

She milks his cock while smothering his face with her ass and pussy in a few different positions.

Genre: Assworship, Handjob, Facesitting, Leotard Pantyhose, High Heels, Nylons, Femdom, Fetish

mp4
960*540
292 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

Worship_My_Ass_While_I_Milk_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

700811287d73cca8fd2bf7eec78e9bb6.gif

Leena Sky is wearing a tight purple leotard, black nylons and high heels. She knows Kyle loves her ass, so she is going 2 make him worship it.

She milks his cock while smothering his face with her ass and pussy in a few different positions.

Genre: Assworship, Handjob, Facesitting, Leotard Pantyhose, High Heels, Nylons, Femdom, Fetish

mp4
960*540
292 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

Worship_My_Ass_While_I_Milk_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Ass Fucking Punishment

Ass Fucking Punishment

78de354b77e08ac4c9d5d416ce9b6a90.gif

Since Lance didn’t eat Mona’s pussy right the 1st time, he’s getting punished with a deep strap-on pounding. Mona is behind him, fucking him deep, while Daisy cheers her on.

Daisy gets horny again and wraps her sexy legs around his neck, making him lick her pussy through her fishnets until she cums again.

After a good ass fucking, Mona finger bangs his prostate while squeezing and pulling on his balls from behind, making him ooze out more pre-cum 4 him 2 lick off their fingers.

Girls:
Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales

Genre: Strap-On, Femdom, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pussy worship, Scissorhold, Heels, CBT, Prostate Play, Ball Squeezing, Pre-Cum Eating

mp4
960*540
399 mb
11 min

00240x0032-10.png

Ass_Fucking_Punishment.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Give Your Balls 2 Randy Moore

Give Your Balls 2 Randy Moore

81c9c2be766e3f9b6549c9deba601d33.gif

The time has come. Randy Moore is taking your balls today. She tells u in a nonchalant manner about how your days of being a “Man†are over while she crosses and uncrosses her sexy long legs...

She gives u one last chance 2 jerk your dick before she grabs your balls in her hand and takes them from u. Randy tells u 2 go ahead and stroke your cock 4 the last time ever...

Girl:
Randy Moore

Genre: Emasculation, Taking Balls, Masturbation Instruction, Tight Skirt, Upskirt, Heels, Femdom, POV, Teasing

mp4
960*540
238 mb
6 min

00240x0032-10.png

Give_Your_Balls_To_Randy_Moore.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account