Only BALLBUSTING. New clips. (KS)

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TITLE: Pissing on My Floor and Having My Slave Clean It! (Including my Squirting Orgasm)

DESCRIPTION What a predicament I`m in! I have to pee so badly but the bathroom door is locked. What`s a girl to do? Making the best of a bad situation I decide to just pee all over my tile floor while I make one of my slaves sit in the corner and watch. I make a huge mess and soak the floor with my warm piss before having him crawl over to lick my legs and pussy clean like a good toilet slave. I hold his head and watch him lick me and can`t help but squirt all over his face and in his mouth.

Format: wmv
Size: 320 mb
Duration: 6.13 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/c4865d957a784/Pissing_on_My_Floor_and_Having_My_Slave_Clean_It!_.wmv.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Cameron the Ball BREAKER!!

DESCRIPTION Mistress Cameron is a deadly ball-breaking Blonde, she doesn't mind putting men in their place with a swift kick to their sack. She is punishing her slave with brutal kick to his family jewels. The slave tried to stay upright as she kicks his nuts into his stomach. Whenever he falls limp she orders him back on his feet up to take more abuse. She kicks him until he is in pain crying for her to have mercy.

Featuring: Cameron Dee

Duration: 00:09:21
File size: 319 Mb
Format: mp4

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/7891406593647/Cameron_the_Ball_BREAKER.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

enimol

TITLE: Cindy Lou starring in Half A Man

DESCRIPTION Cindy doesn't even understand why she married such a pussy bitch. Her husband can't even drink coffee much less fill her pussy. She takes their friend Mickey into the bedroom to talk, but she only wants his huge black cock filling her tight young pussy. When her husband walks in she turns him into the ultimate cuckold slave and forces him to suck cock and swallow loads and loads of cum and a full creampie.

Size: 1.29 gb
Duration: 24.56 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/6fc080e50cc81/Cindy_Lou.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Alexis Blaze and Her Husband Share a Fat Cock and Cum!

DESCRIPTION While on vacation, Alexis spots a man she wants to fuck, and her husband knows he needs to give her what she wants. He finds a way to get him back to her room, and when she tells him she wants him, Kurt is ready to go. Her husband is forced to eat the cum like a good little cuckold.

Size: 1.33 gb
Duration: 23.22 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/f48d901eba6e8/Alexis_Blaze.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Amai Liu in Forced Bi Cuckolds!

DESCRIPTION Cute Little Amai Liu knew; she knew there had to be a big white cock at the end of her American rainbow. When she had finally had enough of the puny cock she had been forced to settle with, she demanded to be satisfied: there would be no more marriage if her husband couldn't find a way to make her tight little pussy happy. He was willing to do anything to keep that tiny ass happy, up to and including finding a bigger, better, stronger dick to run up in that honeypot. But is he willing to suck that cock for her?

Format: wmv
Size: 1.75 gb
Duration: 37.40 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/33319a81d3e13/Amai_Liu.wmv.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Pleasing Their Goddess (Chindo)

DESCRIPTION Mistress Kyile Rogue and Goddess Nicki Ortaga are feeling extremely horny tonight. Good thing they have two pathetic slaves that their whole life revolves around pleasing and doing everything they are told for their Goddesses. First they make these two worthless slaves smell and look at their tight pussies and tease them till they are shaking. Just as these two worthless slaves think they might get lucky, Goddess Nicki and Mistress Kylie pull out two chindos to strap on their fuck holes. They force their heads back and forth in their tight pink pussies informing them that this is as close as you will ever be to fucking this goddess’s pussy. Practically suffocating their slaves with their asses as they fuck their faces, Mistress Kylie and Goddess Nicki begin to reach climax. After they are done with these two fuck toys, Goddess Nicki and Mistress Kylie shove there dildoed faces off and instruct them to crawl back to their cages with the chindos still hanging from their fuck holes.

Duration: 00:07:06
File size: 1070 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/1b1f7c007456c/S653KylieRogueNikkiOrtagaChindo.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/637302ca1d868/S653KylieRogueNikkiOrtagaChindo.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Emasculatrix Vanessa Vixon Gives Another Last Handjob

DESCRIPTION Vanessa Vixon is a sexy cruel castratrix and she loves her job. She loves being paid to track down men and cut their balls off, because she can basically do whatever she wants with them before she takes their nuts. She loves the begging, the power. Someone is addicted to femdom humiliation! Today she has a victim bound and gagged, naked and spread eagle in a motel. She put on a sexy red leotard, fishnets, and high heels just to really him crazy. He can't beg much through his gag, but she can easily tell that he would do anything to keep his balls just a little longer. She shows him her bolt cutters to instill the proper fear, then picks up some lube. She wants to tease him terribly before she takes his balls. She gets him fully hard, which only takes her a second, then slaps his balls. She keeps him tense with the handjob she works in. Vanessa loves to make his cock throb, then slap it. She laughs while he squirms, until she finally milks his cum out all over her tits. It turns her on, and she stands up to grab the bolt cutters. He better have enjoyed his cock jerked off!

Size: 312 mb
Duration: 13.40 min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/47b7fa4c0d2b2/Emasculatrix_Vanessa_Vixon_Gives_Another_Last_Handjob.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Sadie Holmes Turns her CBT Slave into a Eunuch after his last Handjob

DESCRIPTION Sadie Holmes is about to make a eunuch out of one of her CBT and humiliation slave boys. She is going to drain his balls before she castrates him. She has him gagged and is overly happy about cutting his balls off soon. Sadie bounces around her slave in her pigtails, torn tights and leather boots, giggling while she strokes his lubed up cock, talking about his upcoming Emasculation and how much fun it will be for her. He's scared but the professional handjob he's getting leaves him speechless and obedient. She definitely knows how to jerk off a guy. She finally milks his cum out all over her torn gray tights, then grabs his balls, smiles, moans, and begins to rip his balls off.

Size: 155 *mb
Duration: 6.51 *min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/56395d3393d2f/Sa..._into_a_Eunuch_after_his_last_Handjob.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Make a Sound

DESCRIPTION They call this Sounding but I made sure my gimp didnt make a sound as I slid this hard, steel rod down his shaft. I could feel him squirming and moaning as I did it and he knew I was in full control of his pain and please. After I decided to treat him with my strapon cock right up his arse too!

Size: 529 mb
Duration: 45.08 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/ea318d62a015e/soj.makeasound.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Lance Hart's High School Crush Roxanne Rae Grew Up to be a Ball Buster

DESCRIPTION Lance Hart had a huge crush on Roxanne Rae in high school. She is back in town for the weekend and staying in a motel. He can't believe she called him. As soon as Lance walks in the door to what he is hoping will be a romantic weekend with his high school crush, Roxanne knees him in the balls and giggles when he bends over in pain. "I'm going to have a fun weekend with you!". She chains him to the bed, naked, and is cramming her dirty panties in his mouth to gag on. She teases him to get him hard and kicks or knees him in the nuts over and over. Roxanne loves giving men blue balls before she destroys their manhood. She seems well experienced in brutal ball busting. After kicking him hard, she stops him from falling to his knees by telling him that if he doesn't stay standing with his legs spread for her, she is going to castrate him. She loves the power she has over Lance. It is going to be a very long weekend. Lance is still bound naked to the bed in Roxanne's motel room. She is about to go on a date. She looks so fucking hot in her tight black mini dress and fishnets and she knows it. She teases Lance by jerking his cock until he is hard, telling her all about her hot date and how big the other guys cock is. She tells Lance that he is not allowed to cum, or she will take his balls with her, but continues to tease him with her body and her dirty panties are still crammed in his mouth. She tells Lance she is going to let the other guy cum inside her, then make Lance lick it up when she gets home, cuckolding him while giving him the worst blue balls of his life. Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops stroking his cock, denying his load, giggles when his cock throbs. It's the end of a long weekend for Lance. He has been brought to the edge of cumming over and over by his high school crush, only to get denied and kicked in the balls. Roxanne was hoping to make him beg her to take his balls, but that would be hard since she crammed her dirty panties in his mouth and he can't really talk. She is ready to take his balls, and she is going to be sweet and let him cum one last time. She lubes up his cock and strokes his throbbing shaft, giving him the best handjob he's had, the very one he wanted back in high school. He is trying to hold out and keep his balls just a little longer, but she is so seductive that he has no choice. Roxanne giggles when she milks his last load ever all over his stomach, then leaves him to get her emasculation tools.

Size: *464 mb
Duration: 20-18 min
Resolution: *960x540

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/dd378fcfc8640/Lance_Hart's_High_School_Crush.mp4.zip

Fileboom Premium Account