Online woman sub/slave wanted

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by BDSMNexus, Aug 17, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. BDSMNexus

BDSMNexus New Member

I am looking for a woman of any age and experience to teach and explore the meaning of being an online submissive or slave.

With my last slave, W/we were together online for over a year. During this time we explored different areas together, like orgasm denial and play, self bondage, waxing (using hot candle wax), rules and restrictions, pushing and exploring limits. Most importantly, W/we explored bring both sides of her life into balance. W/we want our own ways a few months ago, because she is getting married to a wonderful man next month.

I have been an owner for, over 13 years and I have learned a lot about myself during this time. I do hope that if I find the right woman that she will learn about herself. In my experience this relationship is about giving and taking from both sides. I have got a wide range of BDSM interests, yet I get the most pleasure from forming a relationship with the woman, and giving her something that not a lot of people can in her life. If you are interested, please respond to me through private messaging.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM