ONLINE SESSIONS - FINDING A MISTRESS

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by hatter1000000, Oct 24, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Hi

Joined a while ago - am after some advice.

I've gradually gotten into sub play on cam. Really enjoy it and look forward to it but can't be regular. Either days or times.

Have ended up using credit / pay sites like Imlive and while the shows are good - it's not a perfect situation.

Have whored myself on free sites like cam4 but you can be bombarded by loads of people who just want their own thing.

Don't mind performing for guys but would prefer a mistress - who gets to know what makes me tick. But someone who isn't demanding money and can cope with shows being very irregular.

Does anyone have any advice?

2. Searching here has its benefits.. I know there is a "personals" section in which you could post what you are looking for, and find it without the financial cost involved. Continue to web searches seem to provide some results on occasions. Unfortunately it can be a challenge!

3. Knots

Knots Member

You could try hooking up with people on IRC channels; I'm sure plenty would be willing.

4. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Thanks - what's IRC channels

5. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Found a whole stash of IRC channels linked from a webpage.

Each one that I clicked one wasn't working - I wonder if that's normal or I was just unlucky

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you advertized on sites like Fetlife and Collarme?

7. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Collarme looks cool - is it US only though?

8. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Found the Uk collar me - thanks for the tip
    Awesome site lots of friendly people on there too

9. Nuka

Nuka Member

Fetlife has whole groups for it.

Another thing you could try would be to just go through chat rooms. RP in that is a rather regular sight...

10. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Thanks - do you know if you have to be fully signed up to fetlife to access those?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM