online relationships

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by youngncurious, Aug 29, 2009.

1. youngncurious

youngncurious New Member

will someone please explain to me the aspects of online M/s relationships. what does the master typicaly ask of the slave? how would you go about finding a master/slave? have you ever been in one? did you enjoy it?
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Deviant Mistress

Deviant Mistress New Member

I have no idea how you would go about finding a master/slave, sorry. My bdsm relationships have come about thro friendship but I do communicate to my slut via the net as we're miles apart.

I control when he comes and how often. I make sure he knows exactly what I ask of him and he knows how to respond. Generally, unless he has an order, we're getting to know each others secret desires so when we do next meet we will be fully aware what each others needs are
  3. an online relationship is a good way to dip your toes in the water without jumping in fully. But I'm sure you will find, as I have, that online is not enough. After a little time, when you are comfortable talking about your needs, you will need that physical contact.
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

for me online sucks had relationship OL but it ended fast