Online Mistress

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MistressA, Nov 20, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. MistressA

MistressA New Member

Hello, I am looking for my first slave. Male or female, it doesn't matter to me and between the ages of 18-24. I would like if you have toys but its not mandatory. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Miss A.

P.S don't forget to be respectful ;)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. shauwn

shauwn Member

i am already collared MistressA, but if i wasn't i would love to help you :)
    good luck & hope you find all you are looking for!

3. MistressA

MistressA New Member

Thank you. I hope I do too!

4. Submissiveslave21

Submissiveslave21 New Member

Hello mistress A I am a new slave and I am ready to serve, I have some toys that I can play with and a collar too. I am an 18 yr old male from the uk

5. Rue

Rue New Member

Hey, if you're still interested in having someone pm me. 18 year old male from Australia

6. TheStud20

TheStud20 New Member

Hello Miss. I am a 20yo male. I would love to serve you. pm me is interested. Thank you for your concideration.

7. Dalekftw

Dalekftw New Member

I am ready my mistress. My email is dalekftwin@gmail.com

8. aryan

aryan New Member

I want a Mistress to take control over me if you are interested then please contact me Mistress my address is superdon601@gmail.com

9. bilstesyn

bilstesyn New Member

French Dominatrix Spanking

[​IMG]

Booted and all-powerful, black-haired French babe Anissa Kate resumes the role of a dominatrix in Part 2 of her femdom encounter with Spanish newcomer Zenda Sexy in the submissive role. Girl next door style redhead Zenda is naked, in handcuffs, barefeet, immobilized on the metal frame, with her curvy ass bent over, while Mistress Anissa has her lubricate a huge black vibrator with her mouth.

DOWNLOAD http://k2s.cc/file/28c4/ash_hollywood_is_filthy.rar1
    DOWNLOAD http://k2s.cc/file/28c4/ash_hollywood_is_filthy.rar2

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM