online misstres

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by johnfox123, Mar 19, 2014.

1. johnfox123

johnfox123 New Member

Hi I am a young aussie male looking to find an online mistress. I have no limits and I am up for anything.
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm not a potential mistress, obviously, but let me give you a piece of advice. "I have no limits and I am up for anything" is an incredibly bad thing to tell a dom. When guys tell me that, my response is usually "so I can beat you bloody and then shit on you?"

As a young sub, you most definitely have limits. And that's ok. Everyone has them, even the most experienced kinksters out there. I won't fuck children, animals, or women. I won't do scat. I won't intentionally draw blood or inflict permanent injuries. I won't use drugs or alcohol during sex. I won't do breath control, suspension bondage, or piercing play. And above all, I won't do anything kinky or sexual with someone who hasn't consented to playing with me. So if any of these limits seem reasonable to you, you have limits.

Read through the Newcomer's FAQ. There's some discussion there about how you should present yourself as a newbie and why limits are important.
  3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

What Sebastian said. It also makes you sound rather 'fake.' To most people, it makes you look either inexperienced or like you're just looking for a jerk off fantasy.

The only dom/mes it would appeal to are those looking for someone to actually abuse under the guise of BDSM (primarily because 'no limits' tells them 'inexperienced and vulnerable')- even hardcore pain or humiliation subs have limits.

It's fine to still be learning your limits, or have a bunch of soft limits while you're learning, or to have as many as you like. You need a safe word for play, and if you discover a limit, you can use that safeword to stop and tell your top. There is no such thing as being 'above safewords' as either a dom or a sub.

As Sebastian pointed out, your limits don't necessarily have to do with you- they can be limits against harming someone else in your play. Explore them, and be careful with what you look for and who you do end up seeing.