One thing I noticed about Bondage in Hentai...

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

*is going to try and be smart here*

Seeing as it's all drawn or at least animated, mainly by one person. Wouldn't it just count as some sort of masturbation? And if it is by a team, they've at least agreed to make it, therefore it's a consensual gang bang.

xD

But I know what you're saying. I think it's because in Hentai/Anime ANYTHING is possible. And it's more fantasy really. As rape is a fantasy, it's often picked up on and used, it also does make bondage/bdsm feel more dirty, but in an odd sexual, "lets do it as a taboo that everyone does anyway" kind of thing. You have monsters, ghosts, robots, magic etc.

But do you notice the rape turns the target/victim into some sort of sex crazed manic. Or the rapist has a break down (or both). There's always either a downside or an extreme upside to both the bondage and rape, depending which happens where.

It also applies to how BDSM is viewed in law. "One cannot consent to abuse." Technically if a doctor were to report it and the police were to become involved, it would probably be considered rape, or at least ABH/GBH. Though usually if you say you are consenting, it'll pass and nothing will happen.

It's a shame, but it's a view some people have in the world.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account