One More Submissive Male

Slaveboy909

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey there everyone,

So I've been searching for an online Female Domme for quite a while now and so far I've been unsuccessful. I had a couple of relationships, but nothing long term. Most of the replies I seem to get are either a waste of time or not what I'm looking for, that being said please read the whole ad and then decide whether or not you want to contact me.

A Little About Me:
So I'm a 18 year old straight male from Canada. I'm 6'2 215 lbs (Somewhat chubby), black hair, brown eyes and light-medium body hair. I have some experience ( 2 Previous Mistress's). I go to school full time and work part time so I can usually give about 5 hours a week. The most important aspect of my life is my education so anything that will effect it will NOT work.

Light CBT, anal, spanking, cum play, tease and denial, orgasm control, verbal humiliation, offline tasks, body worship, and nylons and foot fetish.

Dislikes:
Pee, mild pain, and almost everything else that isn't in my Likes or Limits.

Limits:
Scat, blood, family and friends, public, and forced bi/Sissyfication/CD.

What I'm Looking For:
Like I said before I'm looking for a long term online female Domme, but not just in the sexual sense. I would like a Domme that I can talk to outside of a session and can focus on both physical as well as psychological aspects of a D/s relationship. Like I said I have some experience, but I would like a Domme that will train me into Her perfect sub. I would also like a Domme that has decent spelling and grammar.

So I'm not sure if I forgot anything, but if you have any questions please PM me. Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account