Old Cock

zeus789

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Author : Eden Quest, Part 1 from 1.

Old Cock

It was the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year at college. My parents were off on their dream vacation leaving me to watch the house.

I was bored. I didn't have a job and my friends worked what seemed like all of the time.

One hot day I was taking our dog out for a walk and as I returned I passed by the house of our neighbor, Barry, who gave a friendly wave and then motioned me over. We visited for a few minutes and he asked me if I would like to have dinner. I agreed. I liked Barry. He was always very friendly and interested in what I had to say. He more than likely was lonely and I supposed my parents had also asked him to sort of keep an eye on me.

At 6, I knocked on Barry's door. He greeted me with a big smile. Whatever he was cooking smelled delicious. As we ate, he asked me about college and my friends. I was perfectly comfortable with him. He was 45 years older than me but there was something appealing about him. I couldn't explain it. I didn't know that much about him other than he was a retired civil engineer and had been divorced for 10 years.

After dinner, we stepped out to the patio to talk in the now cool night air. He told me some pretty good jokes, and then asked me about my boyfriend. I told him that we had broken up at the beginning of the summer. He told me that he was sure I wouldn't be single for long because of my good looks and great personality. Then he said, very casually, that he was horny. For a second I thought I had heard him wrong, but he went on to explain he hadn't dated anyone in over a year and he really was very horny.

I'd had guys my age say this to me to try to get a sympathy fuck, but never someone Barry's age. It made me feel inexplicably excited that he told me that. He then asked me if I missed fucking since breaking up with my boyfriend. I didn't want to tell him, but since he was sharing his most personal feelings with me, I felt like I needed to be honest with him.

"I'm a virgin," I blurted out. Barry didn't seem to know what to say. Finally he said "I wouldn't have guessed that. I mean, that's sort of rare today, to be in college and be a virgin." I told him that I wasn't really saving myself for anyone special or for any particular reason, it was mainly because I wanted to find a guy who would show me the ropes so to speak. Guys my age were clumsy, and could be uncaring. It had just never happened. Barry leaned forward in his chair and whispered "Would you like for me to, you know, take care of that for you?" This was crazy. Barry was my much older than me neighbor. And I really didn't know him all that well. But I found myself saying yes.

Barry obviously really wanted to do this the right way. He asked me what experiences I had had. I told him I had never given a blow job or even a hand job! He seemed taken aback but seemed even more excited after that sunk in. He asked me if I had thought about how my first time would go. I told him I wanted to go slow, and I wanted to be told how to do things and what he would be doing to me. He told me we could go as slow as I wanted and if I wanted to stop at any time, all I had to do was tell him.

We went into his bedroom and I instantly was very shy. I had never been naked before in front of a man. Barry sat on the edge of the bed and very gently removed my shirt. He took a moment to appreciate my breasts in the sexy bra I just happened to be wearing. He then slid my shorts down and told me to step out of them. He removed my bra and underwear. When I was fully undressed, he sat there just staring at my naked body. "You are beautiful. Your body is perfect. I'm glad you keep your pussy shaved. I like that." He told me to lay down and he got undressed and lay down beside me. He took my hand and put it on his cock.

I felt it in my hand and knew that his cock was bigger than average. I told asked him "How big are you? That seems like it is pretty large." He laughed quietly and said "I'm nine inches long and a little over 5 inches around. Don't worry, I'll go slow when it's time to fuck." We kissed and touched and it all felt so natural. Barry kissed and sucked my breasts, and showed me how he preferred to have his cock touched. He told me he knew he would have to cum before he fucked me or he wouldn't last. He told me to take his cock into my mouth and directed me in the art of fellatio.

After about 15 minutes, Barry told me to stop, that he was going to cum and he didn't want me to swallow his cum just yet. He showed me how to give him a hand job, and once I got the rhythm just as he liked it, it wasn't long before his load was shooting out of his cock, all over my hand, all over his cock and balls. I had always wondered how much semen there was when a guy ejaculated, and Barry must have read my mind. He told me he had always had large ejaculations, with more than average amount of semen. He told me he couldn't wait to fill my pussy up with it. I was pretty excited.

I felt the intense throbbing and ache that comes with getting very aroused. Barry took about 10 minutes to recover from his orgasm. He told me he was going to shower and wanted me to join him. He soaped me up, thoroughly washing me, paying close attention to my pussy. After our shower, we crawled into bed and dozed for about 30 minutes. I woke up to Barry spreading my legs and telling me he was going to give me an orgasm. His fingers circled my clit, and eventually one finger made its way into my pussy. "You are very, very tight, my dear. We will have to go really slow and spread you pretty wide," said Barry. "Are you nervous?" I had to admit I was.

He told me not to worry, that by the time he got done eating my pussy I would be begging him to fuck me and I would forget any nervousness. He pressed his mouth and tongue against my pussy and sucked and licked. At one point, he thrust his tongue straight up into my pussy, and that feeling was going to push me over the edge. He told me to sit on his face, and then told me to push my pussy into his face. He had a mustache, and that feeling of the mustache tickling me on my clit and pussy was almost too much to bear. But I did cum, dripping juices on Barry's face.

He groaned. I climbed off his face and he asked me if I liked having my pussy licked. I told him I never wanted him to stop. He continued fingering my pussy which was still dripping wet and within a few minutes I had cum again. Barry told me he was going to make me cum many, many more times. He directed me to once again suck his cock which was rock hard and looked even bigger than before. After I had brought him to the brink with my mouth, he grab his cock and told me he wanted to come on my tits, and so I obliged by moving so he could drench them in his cum. Again we both fell asleep, and again I awoke to Barry talking to me.

He told me that he wanted to fuck me now, if I was ready. I told him I was. He spread my legs as wide as they would go. He told me that he was going to put his cock in little by little just to make it a little easier. He took a tube of lube, smeared it on his cock and on my pussy. He put his cock up against my pussy and very gently pushed. He was so large and I was so tight it was very slow going. At one point I didn't think he would ever fit. It took him nearly 20 minutes to push his huge cock in. Once it was in, he started thrusting, in and out, at first slowly.

I loved the sensation. I didn't have any discomfort like I expected, only a throbbing warmth. He told me I was so tight he nearly couldn't get his cock far enough in. He fucked me and sucked my tits and told me to reach between my legs and touch his cock and balls. After several minutes of slowly fucking me and asking me if I wanted a little more, Barry sped up his motion and started thrusting harder. I loved it. I screamed his name as he came, and I could feel the hot jet of semen hitting my cervix. After he came, Barry laid on top of me, spent. I couldn't believe I was no longer a virgin.

Barry had done a great job, going slow and telling me what was going to happen. That night he made me a sex lover. I couldn't get enough. I stayed at his house for the next several days, and he fucked me in every conceivable position. We took showers together, I learned to swallow his cum, and he filled me up too many times to count with his cum. After enjoying several days of fucking bliss, Barry suggested that I maybe would like to be fucked by two guys....it was tempting.

To be continued...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account