Old and Rare Spanking Movies! [Update Every Day]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKS

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0040_Baltimore_Brat_2_1.jpg
0040_Baltimore_Brat_2_2.jpg

Baltimore Brat 2
Once again Annie has been misbehaving. This time I received a letter from her girlfriend Maya. She is tired of her girlfriend's misbehaving, being snotty, being neglected sexually and just beating a bad girl. She emailed me asking for my help. I could not refuse so I made the trip and it was worth it. We both spanked, strapped, hairbrushed and paddled little Annie's ass good and hard. Maya decided since she has been neglected, she was going to take Annie the way she always wanted with a strap-on up her ass after making her lick her asshole. This tape is full of old fashioned spanking, strapping, paddling, anal worship, anal fucking and light fleet enemas, lots of humiliation and outtakes of Maya
s husband strapping Annie. One of my best tapes.

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0040_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0040_SPM_.part1.rar | 400.5 MB
Downloading 0040_SPM_.part2.rar | 25.8 MB

File Name : 0040_Baltimore_Brat_2.wmv
File Size : 426.33 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VKS

0041_Baltimore_Brat_3_1.jpg
0041_Baltimore_Brat_3_2.jpg

Baltimore Brat 3
Annie came to NY to visit and to work. After being out all night without telling anyone where she was or what time she was coming home. She then showed up late for our video shoot. The shoot had to be canceled and rescheduled. I was furious with her selfishness, inconsideration and blatant disregard for others. I decided it was time for me to teach her a lesson. It has been to long since I punished her for her attitude. So I decided to shoot Baltimore Brat 3. Annie is scolded and then she is spanked over the knee, tied down, gagged, strapped and paddled. I felt she still did not learn her lesson. So she is disciplined analy with vibrators & butt plugs. Then once again taken over my knee and spanked with largest bath brush I have ever seen. This video tape contains hard over the knee spanking with hand, bath brush and paddle, bondage, strapping with an assortment of leather straps, anal penetration with vibrators & butt plugs, gagging with panties and crack spanking.

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0041_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0041_SPM_.part1.rar | 400.5 MB
Downloading 0041_SPM_.part2.rar | 205.6 MB

File Name : 0041_Baltimore_Brat_3.wmv
File Size : 606.18 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 01:00:56

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VKS

0042_English_Punishment_Series_41_1.jpg
0042_English_Punishment_Series_41_2.jpg

English Punishment Series 41
Our latest collection includes "Maid for Caning" about Beatrice and her new household maid. She has been informed by her that her dad has given her the proper authority to discipline her in his absence. And when she refuses to get ready for school a hand spanking, paddling, and caning are in order. In "Worse for Wear" a wayward wife is disciplined by the husbands' best friend when she shows up at his doorstep. And in "Private Tutorial" Mr. Johnson gives...

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0042_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0042_SPM_.part1.rar | 400.5 MB
Downloading 0042_SPM_.part2.rar | 159.3 MB

File Name : 0042_English_Punishment_Series_41.wmv
File Size : 559.82 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:59:25

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0043_English_Spanking_Classic_22_1.jpg
0043_English_Spanking_Classic_22_2.jpg

English Spanking Classic 22
Mrs. Crabtree: Two young women are being disciplined for their errant behavior. Its one of the girls first offenses so she must watch as her friend is punished first. After her friends bottom is sufficiently reddened its her turn! Mrs. Crabtree uses her shoe across both girls bare bottoms while they squirm and complain. The Hitchhiker: Several girlfriends pick up a hitchhiker. They consent to undress and be spanked side by side and prove...

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0043_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0043_SPM_.rar | 190.6 MB

File Name : 0043_English_Spanking_Classic_22.wmv
File Size : 190.62 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0044_Painful_Employment_1.jpg
0044_Painful_Employment_2.jpg

Painful Employment
Gemini has a difficult job as the head of a high profile company and her employees dont make it any easier. Paige and Anastasia have a horrible attendance record, both are excessively tardy and absent. When they dont show up for work the furious Gemini decides to take matters into her own hands. They are given a choice: lose their jobs or suffer a strict disciplinary action.

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0044_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0044_SPM_.rar | 163.1 MB

File Name : 0044_Painful_Employment.wmv
File Size : 163.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0045_Please_Dominate_Me_1.jpg
0045_Please_Dominate_Me_2.jpg

Please Dominate Me
Anastasia is anxious for her session with Mistress Gemini to begin. First, she is subdued with a ball-gag and hogtied, then asked to change into a black leather outfit, which leaves nothing to the imagination. After Mistress Gemini forces Anastasia to her knees, she intricately binds her arms behind her back. She and leaves Anastasia to struggle while she checks on her slave, Paige. Mistress Gemini ties Paige to the top of her cage and returns to...

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0045_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0045_SPM_.rar | 194.5 MB

File Name : 0045_Please_Dominate_Me.wmv
File Size : 194.47 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0046_American_Spanking_Classics_21_1.jpg
0046_American_Spanking_Classics_21_2.jpg

American Spanking Classics 21
Catch our newest release, "License to Spank". We find out what happens when Mo the biker learns that his girlfriend, Julie, accidentally ran over his motorcycle. When he discovers that Julie does not have insurance or money to pay for the damages, Mo is furious and decides to take it out on her exposed bottom.

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0046_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0046_SPM_.rar | 341.4 MB

File Name : 0046_American_Spanking_Classics_21.wmv
File Size : 341.41 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0047_Spanking_Big_E_7_1.jpg
0047_Spanking_Big_E_7_2.jpg

Spanking Big E 7
Master Liam and Krissy run a house of disciplinary training, and are awaiting their new pupil, Isabel. She must receive lessons in the positions and techniques of discipline, and she begins by having Liam bend her over a chair and give her a hard hand spanking. Moving her to the coffee table on all fours she receives the business end of a leather strap and riding crop. Continuing with a lesson in control, he administers an enema along with a caning while she is asked to hold the water bottle. Isabel is then sent off to please her new master. Upon her leaving Master Liam and Krissy decide to have a bit of fun on their own. Liam bends Krissy over the bed and gives her a hand spanking and leather strap. Followed by the swift motion of a riding crop and thin cane. Their joy has no end today!

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0047_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0047_SPM_.rar | 370.7 MB

File Name : 0047_Spanking_Big_E_7.wmv
File Size : 370.75 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0048_Worse_For_Wear_And_Private_Tutorial_1.jpg
0048_Worse_For_Wear_And_Private_Tutorial_2.jpg

Worse For Wear And Private Tutorial
Nicole's frustrations with her less than interested boyfriend, Spencer, has lead her to his mate, Christian's house, for a bit of a chat. During the course of their flirtatious conversation, Spencer calls Christian and informs him that Nicole has left him, taking all the money from their joint account. Christian however is not the soft touch, and decided to take a course of action that he knows best. Nicole is soon across his knee for a spanking on her beautiful rounded cheeks followed by some cane strokes, which leaves her bottom looking the worse for wear! And in "Private Tutorial" Mr. Johnson has been instructed to give Dawkins additional lessons in chemistry to bring her up to snuff. During his private session Mr. Johnson finds her playing with herself and decides to take her into his sitting room for a spanking, paddling and caning.

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0048_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0048_SPM_.part1.rar | 400.5 MB
Downloading 0048_SPM_.part2.rar | 5.3 MB

File Name : 0048_Worse_For_Wear_And_Private_Tutorial.wmv
File Size : 405.82 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VKS

0049_Caned_Coeds_1.jpg
0049_Caned_Coeds_2.jpg

Caned Coeds
Mistress Erzebets' renters, Ivy and Myra are curiously discussing the previous nights events. Upon hearing noises coming from the bedroom they were deciding that the noises they heard were spankings. And that Mistress Erzebet was most likely on the receiving end! Curiosity getting the better of them they sneak into the bedroom to see what they can find..

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cab-/-e/ai/ce/bi/nxs-0049_SPM_Spanking_thumb.jpg

Downloading 0049_SPM_.rar | 338.4 MB

File Name : 0049_Caned_Coeds.wmv
File Size : 338.37 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.