Ogre's World

AJMarion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wellwater Torture with Jasmine Valley and Mr. Ogre - available at http://c4s.com/30515/6853577
--------------------
This clip is not for the faint of heart. It is one of the craziest stunts we've pulled so far and some of you may not enjoy the genuine suffering on this poor girl's face. But don't worry, everyone survived just fine and a minute at the end of the clip shows Jasmine being cut out and discussing what just happened.
Jasmine Valley and Mr. Ogre spot a well water spigot sticking up from a pipe in the yard where they are staying. Jasmine thinks it would be fun to be tied under the spout and have Ogre pour water all over her. Ogre, of course, decides to do one better. She comes to the clip wearing jeans shorts and a white tank top.
Starting with duct tape, Jasmine sits down at the pole and Ogre tapes her hands behind the pipe. Then her wrists and forearms are then attached to the pipe with more tape. A few turns around her chest and ribcage and she is secured reasonably well to the pipe. Ogre warns her if she yanks the pipe out of the ground it's going to shoot water up her ass and a lot of it. "Not the fun amount," he adds.
Her right leg is pulled out and secured to something staked in the ground. Her left leg is then pulled the other way to another stake. Her legs are spread and she is secured to the pipe. Ogre makes sure to let her know "If you scream too much, one of the neighbors will call the cops and then the game will be over."
The final touch of bondage is when Jasmine's head is pulled back by tape around her forehead, making her look up. More tape is added just under her chin, ensuring her face remains pointed up towards the sky. She has a little bit of movement which comes through in the clip, but not enough to entirely escape the water which is about to cascade down her naked face and almost naked body.
Once she is secure, Ogre starts teasing her, pulling the handle up inch by inch until the water starts to trickle out, like Chinese water torture. A small burst of water flows out and over her face, just before Ogre turns it back down to a slow trickle. She starts squirming, even as her tshirt slowly becomes transparent. Ogre asks "Is that fun?" But Jasmine is too preoccupied with her situation to answer the question properly.
"Ready?" she is asked. "No," she states plainly. Ogre yanks the handle, bursting water onto her face and she yelps "It's cold!" Burst, off, burst, off. This is the pattern of the little game that Jasmine wanted to play and Ogre so happily obliges her. He pulls her face over a little, helping her to keep it under the water when he turns it on again. Each time the water is on a little longer, a little harder, a little more unpleasant for our damsel.
By the end of the clip she is writhing against her bondage, gasping for air. "3... 2... 1..." Ogre warns her. "Blast off!" and he turns it on full blast. She turns her face to the side and he gently nudges it back underneath the flow. She whines and gurgles, complaining. "It's freezing!" she shouts. Ogre leaves the water on halfway and walks away. "See you later."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• JV-081212-02SS-1sm.jpg
    JV-081212-02SS-1sm.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 58
  • JV-081212-02SS-3sm.jpg
    JV-081212-02SS-3sm.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 39
  • JV-081212-02SS-6sm.jpg
    JV-081212-02SS-6sm.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 102
  • JV-081212-02SS-7sm.jpg
    JV-081212-02SS-7sm.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 60
  • JV-081212-02SS-9sm.jpg
    JV-081212-02SS-9sm.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 61

AJMarion

8 Minute Escape 22 with Kate PXE Powers - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...
Kate "Pxe" Powers stops by at FetishCon to try out the challenge. Her personality is utterly unique and adorable. She has a high squeaky voice and likes to giggle a bounce a lot. She's a darling girl and a lot of fun to hang out with as well as shoot. She is wearing a blue cotton babydoll dress, knee high white socks and a cute pair of beige high heeled pumps. He tells her if she doesn't get out he's going to steal her shoes, a fact which upsets her greatly. She is tied in a semi boxtie with two different wraps around her ankles and feet.
Pxe has a real blast hanging out with us, wiggling and pulling at the ropes trying desperately to get out of them in time. There is a lot of giggling and grinning and she even claims she might end up having to curse me out before it's all over. But the real question is, does she escape? Watch and find out!

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• KP-080512-02SS-5sm.jpg
    KP-080512-02SS-5sm.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 31
  • KP-080512-02SS-6sm.jpg
    KP-080512-02SS-6sm.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 37
  • KP-080512-02SS-8sm.jpg
    KP-080512-02SS-8sm.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 26
  • KP-080512-02SS-9sm.jpg
    KP-080512-02SS-9sm.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 27
  • KP-080512-02SS-10sm.jpg
    KP-080512-02SS-10sm.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 33

AJMarion

AJ Marion and Mr. Ogre: The Substitute Model

It's just another day at the office. I sit at my desk flipping between files on the computer when Mr. Ogre enters the room somewhat distressed. As it turns out, he's had a model cancel on him at the last minute. He asks me if I would stand in for her. I agree, without hesitation.
Mr. Ogre asks me to stand and turn around. Then, he opens the top drawer of my desk and pulls out a bundle of rope. I receive a compliment on how neat the rope drawer is. Yes, we have a rope drawer. This is a fetish photo studio after all. As Mr. Ogre unwinds the rope, he asks me to turn around and place my hands together behind me. He then proceeds to bind my wrists and just below and above my elbows. A shoulder harness to ensure a lack of slipping and a waist rope to further reduce arm movement complete the tie.
Mr. Ogre reaches down and grabs my ribs causing me to jump and squirm away with the loud bangs of my heels. My arms are bound tightly behind me, hindering my ability to defend myself.
"That's not fair!" I cry.
Mr. Ogre apologizes and asks me to sit down in the office chair. I seat myself on the edge of the chair. He uses another length of rope to tie my ankles. He then pushes my pencil skirt up, exposing the flesh of my thighs and cinches the rope just above my knees. I smile down at him and watch the rope as Mr. Ogre secures it to each armrest and around my waist. I am then informed that he needs to go and acquire a gag from another part of the office. Mr. Ogre swats me on the leg and rolls the chair forward. I yelp in surprise.
"Bound girl on wheels?" I smirk.
"It's a new service we could provide. Free delivery." He chuckles back.
He leaves me alone to inspect my restraints. I wiggle my feet and adjust myself in the office chair as best I can. I glance around the room, unsure what work I can get done in my current state. I dance in the rope and await Mr. Ogre's return.
He reenters the office holding a red ball gag. I ask him to center it on the leather strap so that it lays better against my skin. He appeases me, and then pulls the ball to the far right after filling my mouth with it. I mumble 'I hate you' through the gag as he fastens the clasp behind my head insuring that I cannot push the gag out of my mouth.
Finally, Mr. Ogre sets up the hot and speed lights, and the photoshoot commences. I stretch, bend, and strain against the ropes attempting to provide a variety of poses. After a few shots, Mr. Ogre decides that the ropework needs some tweaking. I grimace as drool runs down my chin. Mr. Ogre removes my legs to waist rope and forces my torso down onto the top of my thighs, folding my body in half. I moan and grunt in complaint of my discomfort.
The photoshoot continues, and I fidget within the constraints of my bonds my distress gradually growing. Mr. Ogre still feels that my very limited range of motion is still too great, and adjusts the rope once again. I attempt to convince him that it's fine, begging inefficiently through my ball gag. My whimpers fall on deaf ears. Mr. Ogre and I go back and forth alternating between him restraining me and me attempting to escape.
Finally, Mr. Ogre arises as the victor and leaves me to "enjoy the fruits of my labors."

http://clips4sale.com/30515/5068601

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AJ_10192012_1__1.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25
  • AJ_10192012_1__2.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 34
  • AJ_10192012_1__3.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 35
  • AJ_10192012_1__4.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__4.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 21
  • AJ_10192012_1__5.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 24
  • AJ_10192012_1__6.jpg
    AJ_10192012_1__6.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 25

AJMarion

Fetish Photoshoot Gone Wrong 7 with Whitney Morgan and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
Whitney Morgan is hired by a guy to come and model some ropework for him. He seems pretty legitimate and so she stops in when he calls her the day before the shoot. She shoes up wearing a super tight pink skirt and top and high heel pumps.
He starts by binding her wrists behind her, then her lower elbows as well as her upper arms. Once her arms are secured, he binds her ankles together, moving up to her knees, ensuring she isn't going to go running anywhere. She is very skeptical once he starts working on her, asking him a lot of questions and making plenty of conversation. She offers to bring another girl over and he says sure, that'd be great maybe after he unties her.
She flops down onto the couch and he comes at her with a pair of panties. "I thought this was supposed to be a glamour shoot?" He says "It sure is. You're done up all pretty, the rope looks like, it's quite glamorous." "Are those clean?" she asks, dubious of his intentions. "Of course they are clean." He stuffs them into her mouth and then adds "at least that's what the girl wearing them said when I tore them off of her". Wrapping black vetwrap over the panties, he effectively silences her while she continues to try and talk to him, complaining and bitching the whole time. He then explains how he actually sells the girls and not just their photos to his private collectors.
She is going to be sent to Bolivia, he tells her. He covers her vetwrap with black electrical tape, ensuring the gag isn't going anywhere. The man grabs more rope and lets Whitney, helpless, fall to the floor off of the couch where she had been precariously perched. Her shoes have fallen off so he pulls rope up between her toes just to be a jerk. Finally, he wraps more vet wrap around her eyes to keep her from being able to see anything. She struggles in the rope as he leaves her alone...

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• WM-092512-02SS-1sm.jpg
    WM-092512-02SS-1sm.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 21
  • WM-092512-02SS-4sm.jpg
    WM-092512-02SS-4sm.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 21
  • WM-092512-02SS-6sm.jpg
    WM-092512-02SS-6sm.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 25
  • WM-092512-02SS-7sm.jpg
    WM-092512-02SS-7sm.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
  • WM-092512-02SS-9sm.jpg
    WM-092512-02SS-9sm.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 27

AJMarion

Duct Tape 'n Pantyhose with Mr. Ogre and me - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
AJ Marion wants to do a pantyhose encasement video and Mr. Ogre is only too happy to oblige. She is wearing high cut red panties and her favorite pair of high heel red pumps. Mr. Ogre starts out by pulling the pantyhose over her head and down to her waist. He asks her to get down on the floor and she does so, without her hands, unassisted.
She puts her her legs up in the air for him and he slides the leg of the extra pair down over her legs and then lifts her up to a standing position. AJ complains that it is warm already and Ogre chuckles. He knows this is going to get hotter.
Duct tape goes around her hands and wrists, then just under her elbows. Then, just above her elbows, pressing her arms together firmly behind her back. She shakes her ass for the camera and gets a couple of smacks in reward. The duct tape then goes on, one strip at a time, around her ankles, legs, knees and thighs.
Then her wrists are taped to her waist, pulling her elbows up into a bit of a chicken wing. Wrapping duct tape over her nipples, he pulls it off again and then replaces it, making her giggle and moan. More tap goes around her arms and waist, holding her firmly. Panties go in her mouth and then tape is wrapped around them to hold them firmly in place. A little more is wrapped around her neck making a collar and then she is blind folded with the tape.
She is put down on the floor to kneel and then more tape is wrapped around her head, holding her mouth shut tightly around the panties. The spare leg of the pantyhose on her head is pulled back and down, bound firmly against the tape on her arms. Finally, Ogre pulls more tape around her legs, folding them up. He tickles her a little bit making her wriggle and squeal.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AJ-082912-06SS-1sm.jpg
    AJ-082912-06SS-1sm.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 33
  • AJ-082912-06SS-5sm.jpg
    AJ-082912-06SS-5sm.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 51
  • AJ-082912-06SS-8sm.jpg
    AJ-082912-06SS-8sm.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 31
  • AJ-082912-06SS-9sm.jpg
    AJ-082912-06SS-9sm.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 39
  • AJ-082912-06SS-12sm.jpg
    AJ-082912-06SS-12sm.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38

AJMarion

Avani's First Hogtie with Avani Miracle and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
Avani Miracle stops by to try out some ropework and see how she likes it. Ogre is only too happy to oblige this beautiful, tall woman and so they set out to do some rope heavy work. She is wearing a blue t-shirt with black stretch leggings and a pair of strappy heels. Ogre starts the tie off by crossing her wrists behind her and cinching them together, wrapping the excess rope around her waist. He ties her upper arms down to her chest next, ensuring her arms are useless.
He moves on to her legs binding her thighs together tightly. Ogre moves on to her ankles and binds them together firmly and uses the rest of that rope to tie her knees together. A second set of ropes goes around her thighs and then she is flipped over on her stomach. She is pulled up into a tight hogtie, unable to move much on the couch. Finally a red ballgag is popped into her mouth and ratcheted down to keep her nice and quiet while she feels out the ropes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AM-092112-01-SS-1sm.jpg
    AM-092112-01-SS-1sm.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
  • AM-092112-01-SS-4sm.jpg
    AM-092112-01-SS-4sm.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
  • AM-092112-01-SS-5sm.jpg
    AM-092112-01-SS-5sm.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 18
  • AM-092112-01-SS-8sm.jpg
    AM-092112-01-SS-8sm.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 23
  • AM-092112-01-SS-12sm.jpg
    AM-092112-01-SS-12sm.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24

AJMarion

Neat Little Package with AJ Marion and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
He was brutal in his efficiency. The capture had gone well, her tiny body unable to fend him off for long. She had screamed, that was true, but his arm around her neck cut off th air so yelling was a struggle. His hand clamped over her mouth firmly even as he relaxed his arm. She knew she had been caught but had no idea why. Or what he would do with her now that he had her. Soon enough they were in the back of the van, and while she tried to resist him there had been no hope. Her wrists were bound as were her ankles and then he suddenly shoved a red ball gag in her mouth. Her clothing was then ripped from her body, not cut off, and he pulled out a large black cloth. Much to her horror he began rolling her up in it. While she wiggled and thrashed he finished making her into the bundle that she was now: rope had encircled the cloth and pulled taut. Up over her face it went and something wound around her throat making it hard to breathe through the heavy muslin. The van drove for a while before he finally stopped. It must have been in a quiet neighborhood because she didn't hear any sounds as he pulled her, the bundle, from his van and walked her inside. This is where our video begins, with her tossed over his shoulder and carried into his living room. She is thrown unceremoniously onto the sofa and left to struggle. A bare foot peeks out of the cloth and then another. Her hands find their way out and search frantically for some thread of hope, a line to untie. But it is a fruitless attempt and she is becoming desperate when she hears him approach. The bundle is untied and she is pulled free of the cloth. Her face twisted in fear as he shows her more rope, presumably to bind her further. Soon enough he adds to her misery by binding into a tight hogtie and let's her struggle further. She is lain on top of the cloth, belly down in her hogtie. He wraps the cloth up and over her again, pulling it tight and then pulling up on the ropes to tie them in two bundles, making a neat package. He lifts her by these ropes easily, carrying her back outside again. "Where is he taking me," she wonders in a panic. To suffer further indignities or possibly worse...

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AJ-100812-01-SS-3sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-3sm.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 27
  • AJ-100812-01-SS-5sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-5sm.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 21
  • AJ-100812-01-SS-8sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-8sm.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26
  • AJ-100812-01-SS-9sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-9sm.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34
  • AJ-100812-01-SS-10sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-10sm.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 27
  • AJ-100812-01-SS-13sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-01-SS-13sm.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 41

AJMarion

8 Minute Escape 23 with Avani Miracle - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...
Avani Miracle agrees to take the 8 minute escape challenge. Wearing a white tank top and black stretch pants, she is bound sitting on the couch with her wrists in front of her. Her arms are pinned to her sides with rope both above and below her elbows. Her ankles are crossed and wrapped with a lot of rope and cinched down.
Avani laughs and struggles, wriggling the ropes around every which way. She asks if she can talk, curse even, and tells us multiple times she's not sure she can get out. But the real question is, does she escape? Watch and find out!

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AM-092112-02-SS-4sm.jpg
    AM-092112-02-SS-4sm.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 26
  • AM-092112-02-SS-5sm.jpg
    AM-092112-02-SS-5sm.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 22
  • AM-092112-02-SS-7sm.jpg
    AM-092112-02-SS-7sm.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 23
  • AM-092112-02-SS-8sm.jpg
    AM-092112-02-SS-8sm.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 25
  • AM-092112-02-SS-9sm.jpg
    AM-092112-02-SS-9sm.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 29

AJMarion

Impressing the Client with AJ Marion and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
AJ is working on some paperwork when Mr. Ogre comes in, and of course, springs some bondage on her. It appears that a new client is coming by and Mr. O wants to impress him. He is a bit of a fetishist, so to make the customer feel at home, AJ has to take one for the team, get some fetish type clothing on and then be bound on the desk.
She isn't exactly thrilled about it but work is work and getting paid is always good so she slowly undresses down to her lingerie. Then, she slips on a red Hottbonds mid length skirt, a black top and finishes her ensemble out with a pair of knee high, black leather boots. Just as she is finishing getting dressed, her boss comes back in with the rope and admires how she looks.
Ogre begins tying AJ's wrists behind her back and then moves into an ladder tie going up her arms, crushing them together. Then more rope is added, pinning her wrists to her back. She is flipped over onto the desk, her ankles and legs bound, then left to struggle a little bit. She does not look happy but hopefully that will change.
Ogre stuffs panties in her mouth to keep her from complaining too much. A nice, tight vetwrap keeps the panties firmly in and then a little electrical tape keeps that from sliding around too much. The rest of the clip is AJ pulled up into a tight hogtie, complete with hairtie, and left to struggle on the desk until their client shows up. Which Ogre says is in half an hour or so...

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AJ-100812-02SS-1sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-02SS-1sm.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 43
  • AJ-100812-02SS-2sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-02SS-2sm.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 23
  • AJ-100812-02SS-5sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-02SS-5sm.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
  • AJ-100812-02SS-10sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-02SS-10sm.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 33
  • AJ-100812-02SS-11sm.jpg
    AJ-100812-02SS-11sm.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 25

AJMarion

Bedroom Abduction with Whitney Morgan and Mr. Ogre - available at www.c4s.com/30515
--------------------
Whitney Morgan is sleeping in her bed when a man enters into the darkened room and stuffs a black ballgag in her mouth, waking her up. He tells her to shut up, grabs her by her arms and forces her to walk downstairs in the dark. Her breasts press out stretching her tank top to its fullest. Soon it is too dark for her to find her footing and he forces her down the stairs anyway.
When the lights come up she is bound, hands behind her and ankles together, sitting on the couch. He comes in carrying more rope, grabs her by the back of her neck and holds her head between his knees as he binds her elbows together behind her back. She struggles against him but he holds her tight, forcing her to take the rope against her will.
He shoves her over onto the couch and binds her knees together, ensuring she isn’t going anywhere. The man forces her to the floor in front of the couch and finishes binding her up into a strenuous balltie. Vetwrap is stretched tightly over her ballgag, quieting her down even further. More rope is added and she is completely immobile in her balltie, the ropes pressing into her skin painfully. Two hard swats from his hand leave red marks on her ass as he walks off to leave her to languish in her misery…

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• WM-092512-01-SS-1sm.jpg
    WM-092512-01-SS-1sm.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 22
  • WM-092512-01-SS-6sm.jpg
    WM-092512-01-SS-6sm.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 25
  • WM-092512-01-SS-7sm.jpg
    WM-092512-01-SS-7sm.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 25