Ogre's World

AJMarion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fetish Photoshoot Gone Wrong 6 with Gina Rae Michaels and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
Gina Rae Michaels answers a call for models from a fetish photographer. He has rented a room at a local hotel and she shows up ready to shoot wearing a shiny red blouse, black skirt and stockings with a pair of black pumps.
"I really appreciate you coming by on such short notice," the man tells her. "The last two girls cancelled on me. Grandma got sick, the cat died or the boyfriend didn't want to bring her in."
"Dude, some of this stuff happens," she says. "You shouldn't be so sarcastic. You have such a bad attitude."
They talk back and forth a little bit and he describes the situation to her. "We're going to tie your arms behind your back, your ankles together and maybe put a ballgag in your mouth." "You aren't going to tie it tight are you?" She seems a little concerned. "No, no, just tight enough for the pictures."
"You mean like Nancy Drew?" she asks. "I would go a little harder core than Nancy Drew. Maybe not quite Rob Zombie. More like..." he has to think for a second. "Perry Mason." She is excited by this idea and goes into the bondage whole heartedly.
He binds her wrists behind her first and then her elbows. The cotton clothesline fits her very well and does an excellent job of holding her helpless. He ties her ankles together and then binds her knees together, using the spare rope to anchor it around her waist. She complains that it's really tight but he assures her it simply needs to look authentic.
A big red ballgag is next and once she is secure and silenced he confesses that the last three girls bitched all the way to Mexico. "Got any money in your purse," he asks. She seems confused. That's when he tells her that he isn't a photographer and that he has changed careers from breaking into hotel rooms and stealing money to just lying to women to get them helpless and take money from their purse.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• GM-080512-02SS-7lr.jpg
    GM-080512-02SS-7lr.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 79
  • GM-080512-02SS-9lr.jpg
    GM-080512-02SS-9lr.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 61

AJMarion

Redneck Kidnapping pt 1 with Jasmine Valley, Mr. Ogre, and Captain Perverto - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
She is scared, so scared. Oh my god how did this happen. She is running. Running down a hill with her arms tied behind her. Running from something, from someone. A voice shouts "I'm a get you!" She keeps running.
The field is in front of her in a moment and she makes a quick turn to the right. As she rushes past a grass outcropping in the field a man, barely more than an , leaps out and tackles her to the ground. He squeals like an , wrestling her and throwing her back and forth on the ground.
Another man appears and helps to hold her down, shoving panties in her mouth and taping over them with duct tape. They stand her up and the second man ties her legs together, over her jeans. She is pulled up and the tie becomes a hogtie, preventing her from even being able to roll over. They pick her up and carry her back to the house.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• JV-081112-04SS-2lr.jpg
    JV-081112-04SS-2lr.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 80
  • JV-081112-04SS-5lr.jpg
    JV-081112-04SS-5lr.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 47
  • JV-081112-04SS-9lr.jpg
    JV-081112-04SS-9lr.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 69

AJMarion

8 Minute Escape 20 with Annalee - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...
Anna Lee is the newest addition to our games. Anna is usually a dominant woman but agrees to try out our challenge to test her escape skills. She tries everything to get out of the rope, including grabbing a pair of nearby scissors! She hops around the room, going for the door until Ogre reminds her that even if she's out in the hallway she'll still be bound up for the whole time unless she escapes the rope herself.
She wiggles and jumps and fights the rope with everything she has. We had a lot of fun (JB Roper makes a special voice only appearance in the video as well) but really, who cares if there was fun or not. The real question is, does she escape? Watch and find out!

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AL-080412-01SS-02sm.jpg
    AL-080412-01SS-02sm.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 76
  • AL-080412-01SS-03sm.jpg
    AL-080412-01SS-03sm.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
  • AL-080412-01SS-04sm.jpg
    AL-080412-01SS-04sm.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 63

AJMarion

The Substitute Model with AJ Marion - available at http://www.c4s.com/30515/5068601
--------------------
It's just another day at the office. I sit at my desk flipping between files on the computer when Mr. Ogre enters the room somewhat distressed. As it turns out, he's had a model cancel on him at the last minute. He asks me if I would stand in for her. I agree, without hesitation.
Mr. Ogre asks me to stand and turn around. Then, he opens the top drawer of my desk and pulls out a bundle of rope. I receive a compliment on how neat the rope drawer is. Yes, we have a rope drawer. This is a fetish photo studio after all. As Mr. Ogre unwinds the rope, he asks me to turn around and place my hands together behind me. He then proceeds to bind my wrists and just below and above my elbows. A shoulder harness to ensure a lack of slipping and a waist rope to further reduce arm movement complete the tie.
Mr. Ogre reaches down and grabs my ribs causing me to jump and squirm away with the loud bangs of my heels. My arms are bound tightly behind me, hindering my ability to defend myself.
"That's not fair!" I cry.
Mr. Ogre apologizes and asks me to sit down in the office chair. I seat myself on the edge of the chair. He uses another length of rope to tie my ankles. He then pushes my pencil skirt up, exposing the flesh of my thighs and cinches the rope just above my knees. I smile down at him and watch the rope as Mr. Ogre secures it to each armrest and around my waist. I am then informed that he needs to go and acquire a gag from another part of the office. Mr. Ogre swats me on the leg and rolls the chair forward. I yelp in surprise.
"Bound girl on wheels?" I smirk.
"It's a new service we could provide. Free delivery." He chuckles back.
He leaves me alone to inspect my restraints. I wiggle my feet and adjust myself in the office chair as best I can. I glance around the room, unsure what work I can get done in my current state. I dance in the rope and await Mr. Ogre's return.
He reenters the office holding a red ball gag. I ask him to center it on the leather strap so that it lays better against my skin. He appeases me, and then pulls the ball to the far right after filling my mouth with it. I mumble 'I hate you' through the gag as he fastens the clasp behind my head insuring that I cannot push the gag out of my mouth.
Finally, Mr. Ogre sets up the hot and speed lights, and the photoshoot commences. I stretch, bend, and strain against the ropes attempting to provide a variety of poses. After a few shots, Mr. Ogre decides that the ropework needs some tweaking. I grimace as drool runs down my chin. Mr. Ogre removes my legs to waist rope and forces my torso down onto the top of my thighs, folding my body in half. I moan and grunt in complaint of my discomfort.
The photoshoot continues, and I fidget within the constraints of my bonds my distress gradually growing. Mr. Ogre still feels that my very limited range of motion is still too great, and adjusts the rope once again. I attempt to convince him that it's fine, begging inefficiently through my ball gag. My whimpers fall on deaf ears. Mr. Ogre and I go back and forth alternating between him restraining me and me attempting to escape.
Finally, Mr. Ogre arises as the victor and leaves me to "enjoy the fruits of my labors."

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• _WIN6038sm.jpg
    _WIN6038sm.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 33
  • _WIN6054sm.jpg
    _WIN6054sm.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 34

AJMarion

"She Specializes" with Jasmine Valley and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
Ogre orders himself a prostitute again. This time he makes sure to tell the agency he wants a girl who enjoys being bound and helpless when they get down and dirty. Jasmine is sent over wearing a little plaid skirt, white blouse with a black tie, and knee high sucks with her mary jane pumps. Ogre has her take some rope out of the desk drawer and bring it over to him, showing off her hot body in the process.
Showing off her ass, Ogre has her bend over and put her hands on the arms of the chair. He then binds her ankles together with the jute rope, wrapping and cinching them tight. He lays her over the arms of the chair and then binds her wrists up over her head and underneath the chair arching her back most uncomfortably. Once she is secured, he opens her shirt and lifts her bra to get a closer look at the goods.
Grabbing more rope, he puts a crotch tie on her and pulls it up to the back of the chair, further encouraging her to keep her back arched and in place. At this point, Ogre shows his true intention and tells her he's going to rob her purse and leave her like this. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FUCK ME!!! YOU BASTARD!!!" she yells at him as he leaves the room. She struggles and fights and manages to get a tiny bit of rope free but can't escape in time before he comes back to retie her.
He tells her he was just joking to fuck with her and unties her arms just enough to retie them tighter, more inescapable, and he gags her before he says he was lying and in fact, is going to take the thousand dollars he found in her purse and walk. She keeps yelling and moaning at him through the gag.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• JV-071412-03SS-1sm.jpg
    JV-071412-03SS-1sm.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 40
  • JV-071412-03SS-2sm.jpg
    JV-071412-03SS-2sm.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33
  • JV-071412-03SS-6sm.jpg
    JV-071412-03SS-6sm.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 32
  • JV-071412-03SS-9sm.jpg
    JV-071412-03SS-9sm.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 47

AJMarion

Fetish Photoshoot Gone Wrong 2 with Elizabeth Andrews and Mr. Ogre - available at http://c4s.com/30515/5399449
--------------------
Elizabeth Andrews goes to a fetish photoshoot, since one of Ogre's models bailed on him at the last minute. She is wearing a very tight pencil skirt, white peep toe slingbacks and a very tight white top. Her hair looks fantastic in a ponytail.
As soon as she walks in she notices that the backdrop is torn at the top. She comments on it and Ogre assures her she is going to be paid for this and not to worry about the backdrop, it won't be seen.
He ties her left ankle to the right leg of the chair and makes small talk with her. She asks him a few questions and while his answers seem a little stilted, they aren't completely unbelievable. He finishes that leg off by tying her right leg over the top and fixing it in place with more rope.
He moves behind the chair she is seated on and binds her elbows together, then binding her wrists. He turns this into a harness, wrapping her breasts and making them stick out even further. A ball gag completes the look and then he takes some photos.
"You're going to look great in the catalog," he mutters. "What catalog?" insists Elizabeth. After dodging more questions, Ogre finally confesses. He ships girls to Panama through a friend of his and plans to make plenty off of her sale!
He pulls her forward with a rope around the back of her neck and down to her thighs. Then he places rope around her eyes and ties her head backwards, holding it bent up. He informs her this is likely her last photoshoot...

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• _WIN7823sm.jpg
    _WIN7823sm.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 60
  • _WIN7828sm.jpg
    _WIN7828sm.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 31
  • _WIN7830sm.jpg
    _WIN7830sm.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 31

AJMarion

Hippie Abduction pt 1 with AJ Marion and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
The door closes and a man walks across the grass to a small shack. He knocks. "Still in there?" he inquires through the door. He opens it and the girl is sitting on a pile of 2x4's stacked in the shed. She is wearing a white tank, blue jean shorts and brown knee high boots.
Vet wrap secures some kind of mouth stuffing in place while her arms and elbows are bound behind her back and her ankles tied together. A rope goes from her neck up and over the roof joist braces. He unties the anchoring neckrope and then makes her get up and hop to the door. A few seconds later and her ankles are free and he forces her out into the yard.
They walk, the neck rope keeping her from running off and the wrap keeping her from yelling for help. She is trapped, completely at this man's mercy and he walks her out into the woods behind his house.
He makes her walk through some tall grass and then ties her neck rope off to a tree, way over her head. He grabs some rope and starts to wrap it around her, trapping her to the tree but she's too clever and grabs at the line. A quick pinch, she squeals and then lets go of the rope. He manages to secure her shoulders to the tree while she kicks at him and complains from behind her gag. "I'll be back for you in a couple of hours," he says and walks off. AJ struggles with the ropes binding her to the tree but she realizes she is completely trapped. A few minutes later and she , tied to the tree.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• AJ-081112-03SS-1sm.jpg
    AJ-081112-03SS-1sm.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 45
  • AJ-081112-03SS-3sm.jpg
    AJ-081112-03SS-3sm.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 30
  • AJ-081112-03SS-7sm.jpg
    AJ-081112-03SS-7sm.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 38
  • AJ-081112-03SS-9sm.jpg
    AJ-081112-03SS-9sm.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 38

AJMarion

Friday Night Sleepover 5 with Serene Isley, AJ Marion, and Mr. Ogre - available at http://c4s.com/30515/5876461
--------------------
It's Friday, and this month I've invited my girlfriend Serene Isley over to spend the night! We're cuddling a little on the bed in our knee and thigh high socks, and she's asks me if I'm excited about trying rope.
"I'm very excited." I respond.
We chit chat about my previous rope experiences with that weirdo Mr. Ogre, who likes to ruin my time with my girlfriends.
"Well, maybe I should tie you up so you can practice. You know, just in case." Serene suggests as she runs her hand up and down my thigh. I think this sounds fantastic, so I, of course, agree. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, and Serene positions herself behind me, selecting a length of rope. She gently guides my arms behind me, and begins binding my elbows together tightly. I remain quiet, but wiggly as she cinches the ropes down.
"You're very quiet." Serene smiles.
"I don't want to be distracting..." I grin back at her.
"Oh, I see..... I think, it's just going to permanently be a problem." Serene giggles, and I laugh in response, "Why, thank you."
Serene finishes lashing my elbows together and comments on my not being able to stop her. She then caresses my breasts and glides her hands across my skin.
"Why would I want to stop you?" I query and lean back into Serene.
"I have no idea." she whispers and plays her fingers along my sides, forcing a gasp from my lips.
She sits back up, selecting another bundle of rope, "See distraction...." I have to chuckle.
Serene coils the rope around my wrists as we discuss how distractions begin. Then, her task complete, she hooks my bra straps in her fingers and slides the entire garment down, exposing my small breasts. Serene's fingers circle my nipples, and I coo. She drags her hands lazily along my back, and curls around me so that she might better see my reactions. Her fingertips tickle my skin. Serene leans in, wrapping her arm around my back and her lips around my nipple. She sucks and flicks her tongue over the pink flesh. I alternate between watching her and closing my eyes, lost in the sensation. She lingers on my nipple, and then slides back behind me again. Serene nibbles on my neck while caressing my breasts.
Serene picks up yet another piece of rope, and instructs me to cross my legs. She then begins wrapping the strands around my ankles. The remainder is then looped around my waist, pulling me down and forward. As Serene tries to focus on tying off the waist rope, I decide it's a good time to lean over and kiss her neck. She pulls her ponytail aside, baring more of her flesh. I lick, bite, and kiss along the side of her neck towards her eye. I take her earlobe into my mouth and gently suck. She finishes securing the rope and picks up a bright red ball gag.
Serene places the ball gag deep into my mouth and fastens the strap. She then helps reposition me and drags her finger nails across my stomach and down my back. I squirm in my fetters. When suddenly, Mr. Ogre comes running in and grabs Serene from behind, clamping a hand over her mouth!
I yell at him through my gag. Mr. Ogre lays Serene facedown on the bed.
"I was playing with that." Serene chirps after Mr. Ogre removes his hand.
As Mr. Ogre ties her up, Serene attempts to strike some sort of a deal with him.
"You can watch! It'll be fine." Serene assures him.
"Not nearly as much fun as participating...."Mr. Ogre scoffs.
I struggle and writhe in my bonds, unable to help my friend. Mr. Ogre glues Serene's elbows together. He then retrieves a large, black ball gag.
"Ready?...One...Two...OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" as he pushes the gag between Serene's lips into her mouth.
Mr. Ogre then maneuvers the two of us sitting up, back to front. "Now, you can't really play with each other."
Serene and I giggle in response as with the knowledge that my hands are firmly between her legs. Mr. Ogre tethers our torsos together. Then, he moves to bind Serene's legs around me. We look up at him wide eyed, cheek to cheek. While he ties Serene's ankles, I kick at him and try to shove him with my leg. My futile attempts to hinder him only prove to annoy Mr. Ogre and eventually end in him pinching me hard. I scream and thrash.
Satisfied with his work, Mr. Ogre leaves us bound on the bed together.
"Bring her back. I like her!" he says as parting words.
"I like her too!" I mumble in reply.
"Really?" Serene pipes in.
I nod. Stuck in our predicament, we decide to make the most of it. We play on the bed in our ropes, giggling and cooing. Serene showers me with gagged kisses. Our wriggling causes us to fall over onto our sides. We whimper and moan past our gags as well writhe our bindings.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• SI-AJ-120811-03-SS2sm.jpg
    SI-AJ-120811-03-SS2sm.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
  • SI-AJ-120811-03-SS4sm.jpg
    SI-AJ-120811-03-SS4sm.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 114
  • SI-AJ-120811-03-SS7sm.jpg
    SI-AJ-120811-03-SS7sm.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 41

AJMarion

Hogtie on Steel with Jasmine Valley and Mr. Ogre - available at www.ogres-world.com
--------------------
Jasmine Valley has a bit of a problem. The clip opens with a man pulling her along by a rope tied around her waist, her hands cuffed behind her back and a big red ballgag stuffed in her mouth. She is wearing a grey sports bra and black yoga pants with sneakers.
The man pulls her over to a huge upside down steel container and shoves her face down, bent over onto it. He binds her elbows tightly, forcing them to stay pressed together. She struggles and fights him but he's too large, too strong. she's trapped. He rattles her head on the rusty surface, just before releasing her handcuffs. Another piece of rope, after another short episode of trying to get away, secures her arms against her back, trapping her forearms further.
He makes her get up on the drum and pulls her legs back, forcing her face down onto the container. He pulls her by her ankles, dragging her across the unforgiving, cold metal. Her ankles are bound together at this point, and then pulled down to her thighs, locking them in place. A lift and a couple of tugs and suddenly it becomes a super tight hogtie.
In an attempt to shut her up, he wraps black vetwrap over the top of the ballgag but that doesn't really do the trick. The addition of some white electrical tape certainly helps muffle her a bit more but still, she's not quiet. He gives up and wraps more of the black vetwrap around her eyes, blindfolding her. A few more wraps of rope and her head is forced up and back, completing her bondage and making her completely helpless.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• JV-081212-01SS-3sm.jpg
    JV-081212-01SS-3sm.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 41
  • JV-081212-01SS-5sm.jpg
    JV-081212-01SS-5sm.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 32
  • JV-081212-01SS-7sm.jpg
    JV-081212-01SS-7sm.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 55
  • JV-081212-01SS-9sm.jpg
    JV-081212-01SS-9sm.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 46

AJMarion

Fetish Photoshoot 5 with Ember Starr and Mr. Ogre - available at http://c4s.com/30515/5993743
--------------------
Ember Starr volunteers to shoot some fetish images for me and I am very glad to oblige her. She puts on a very sexy pink panty, covered with a stretchy, fishnet longsleeved top and skirt. A pair of black pumps finishes her outfit and so we get to work.
I start by binding her wrists behind her back and then moving on to her elbows, pulling them tightly towards one another. Wrapping the rope around and above her absolutely breathtaking breasts, holding it all in place with a shoulder cinch. I move on to her ankles, then lower knees and finally finish off the tie with some upper knee ropes.
We get the lights all set up and get ready to shoot but unfortunately we had to cut the set short so we didn't get any good photographs of the woman. She was extremely happy throughout the whole clip and we have some fun and goofy moments during the shoot which I am certain you will enjoy almost as much as we enjoyed them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• ES-021812-02SS-1sm.jpg
    ES-021812-02SS-1sm.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
  • ES-021812-02SS-2sm.jpg
    ES-021812-02SS-2sm.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ES-021812-02SS-5sm.jpg
    ES-021812-02SS-5sm.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 19