Of Rope, Stockings And You - Part 2: The Taste Of You....

Discussion in 'Stories' started by WmaGuy, Feb 11, 2010.

Click here for more.Click here for more.
  1. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

Click here for more.
    Our lips part – as I pull away, you lean forward – seemingly chasing me for one last kiss, but the ropes are too tight and with a fleeting sigh, your head turns and nestles back into the shiny red leather. I take a step back and marvel, as I always do, at how natural, how comfortable, how beautiful you are in this secret world we share. For what seems like sweet eternity, I watch as again your hips begin to sway in a mystical rhythm – your breath making the candle close to you dance in unison.

The squeak of the floorboard acts as a pause – all your motion stops, as you sense my movement toward you again. A soft kiss relaxes you – I hear you take a deep breath as my lips begin to flow gently down your back – a quiet moan as my tongue crosses your hip and glides down your thigh. The seam of your stocking guides me down your leg – quivering at the occasional nibble, as I make my way back up again.

I feel myself being drawn faster up your leg – pulled by impatience and the urge to taste you. Your juices meet my lips as I run them across the cushion, searching by candlelight for your sweet reward. My tongue finds your waiting flesh and I am at home within you. Your head raises as I search deeper – you gasp, then moan as my hand plants firmly on your ass, your cuffs strain against the ropes – the sting so familiar , signals the beginning of our journey together….

Click here for more!Click here for more!
Click here for more.Click here for more.