Obediance training

BondageKink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all, In my past i have had some success with s/m relationships but now i have a problem. The girl im with now will call me master and acknowledges my position of power but hates being called "slave" , how do i train her better to become more open and submissive to the idea of a s/m relationship. She puts on a strong will deal and doesnt " refuse" being called slave but she doesnt like the idea and of course i want her to be comfortable in all that we might say/do as im sure every master does.

( this is my girlfriend btw so it is in real life stuff)

thanks in advance !

Ryan

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

try using other words....... sub, slut, tramp, puppet, bitch, cunt, worm, whore.....

and then, reserve the word "slave" for when shes specifically disobedient. shes probably feeling humiliated by the word. I kow some of the words i mentioned above are relatively harsh, but i have a slave who prefers to be called cunt over slave any day.

Do you live this lifestyle 24/7 or jut at certain times?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

the trick is to find a word she is comfortable with, and use it as a stepping stone to more strenuous words like slave or whatever you choose. I personally prefer to use puppet as a start, because essentially, that's what beginners are. They need someone to guide them through the process, like a marionette, and then eventually it becomes second nature, they know what you want, and even if you change it up a little bit on them, they can adapt. at that point, they are no longer puppets, but they are whatever you wish them to be.

Fileboom Premium Account