Novice female sub looking for online Master

cinderelle

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello.

My name is Kate and I am a single 27 year old female seeking a male for to be my online master. I am incredibly new to this and am just beginning to explore my submissive side.

I would like someone to control me sexually and direct and instruct me in masturbation and some anal play (which I have never explored and I think we would need to work up to over a period of time). At this point I am not seeking someone to control anything in my everyday life because as I said, I'm new to this, and am unsure of how far my submissiveness extends.

I am uncomfortable with the idea of sharing myself through webcam or photographs because I am turning to the Internet for anonymity as I explore this part of myself. At this juncture I am seeking a relationship via email and Skype voice chat -- in which you can instruct me and I can respond either in writing or real time as you listen to me fulfill your commands.

If you think you can help me and you are interested please email me or PM. My email address is [email protected].

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account