Not sure if anyone can help but....

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone can help but are there such things as either hoods/masks that would be more fitting to a female Domme? I am not massively keen on a complete covering. I have something although it is a complete covering its lace material an therefore not to constricting BUT I think its meant more for a female sub and doesn't quite give the right look.

Any thoughts as always much appreciated.

PS Am in the UK

MM

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

If it isn't too far off from what you wanted, I think an elaborate masquerade mask would work. It wouldn't stifle you, but would make you more mysterious and, by covering your face, give you that extra degree of 'exposing' the sub, while you are not. If not, I suggest going to your local sex stores, munches (decent place to meet people who make stuff), etc and browsing until you find what's perfect.

Fileboom Premium Account

Thanks Smallest.
As far as I m concerned I am not massively keen - I wear glasses and anything on top of them doesn't exactly sit right and to try and put them on over the mask or whatever looks somewhat silly - probably not the required look.

From his (sub's) point of view he is suggesting it because he thinks it might help me be more confident - a bit of escapism. He also reckons it gives a great sense of impersonality. My worry is that he is wishing me to hide my face because he actually would prefer it wasn't me and this helps him block out the image of me (and then he can possibly replace it with a more favourable one).

Anyway being that we are unlikely to meet up at the moment its not something I have to worry too much about - I guess I just wanted to see what others thought.

Fileboom Premium Account

Penny

I think it's sounding a bit like a mask/hood would not make you feel more confidant. A mask doesn't work with glasses, and I imagine my glasses would fog if I wore a hood. Not ideal.

I hate to see anyone question if someone actually wants a mask worn in order to block out who the Dom/sub is, that more than anything else is going to knock a persons confidance.

In any case, depending on your sewing skills you might be able to google/come up with something very nice, but the glasses do make it much harder.

Have you considered a veil hat? Or just a clipped in veil could be nice and accommodate the glasses as well. You can find various shades (harder to see through) as well as various lengths. I think if I were looking for something I could feel confidant in (and still feminine), ESP with glasses, this would be my choice.

Fileboom Premium Account

Forgotten angel

Why dont you try to find something that just covers your mouth. A bad example would be a ninja type mask. I suggest you go online and look for something not intended for sex, so you can find something that you think is pretty and you actually enjoy wearing. Maybe something lacey that covers your nose and mouth? And dont worry too much about him trying to cover your face cuz he doesnt want to see it. Masks just make subing much more exciting and fun.

Fileboom Premium Account