non-violent femdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missbri89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have been intrigued to dom/sub sex play for quite some time but have always stayed clear of actually playing with such notions. Recently, I have been dating an amazing person who is also interested in these areas, with quite a bit of experience (but as a sub). My partner is now interested in having me dom however I am having an issue with the violent aspect of this type of play. After discussing this, my partner was under the impression of a non-violent fem dom. Has anyone heard of this? if so how does one go about asserting dominance over a sub? Where should I start? Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Leaving out impact play and piercings still leaves you a few things to do.

Bondage, in all its glorious forms is usually non-violent, showers (gold, brown, red, and roman), quite a few roleplaying scenarios, crossdressing, pony/puppy play, strap-on sex, body worship, enemas, forced bi, fetish clothing, sensory deprivation, etc etc

Some specifics you two may want to discuss, I don't think they're really "violent", but he might: hot wax, electrical play (violet wands & such), urethral sounding, nipple clamps (and clothespins in general)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.