JAV BDSM Night24 - traning of mouth hole

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1be6866a6e0f9d940d6bf16b6fb5cf45.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Trained by boyfriend at SM Hotel and experienced ball gag.
Open the pussy with huge Cuzco on all fours, open the anus with Anal Cusco and keep the two holes open.
Mouth service while listening to “Is it comfortable?”
He says his boyfriend is hitting his butt with a riding whip and crying about 20 times.
Let me say that I want you to strike one hundred while giving me a cock.
It seems to be slamming more than usual, with an expression of agony as it counts the number of butt strikes.
The butt that has been struck 100 times swells in red and black.
Next, put a rope around the neck so that you can not escape further behind the pillar, and pierce the cock like a hole and lick it many times.
Special deep throat that lets you lick the ball with your tongue while inserting the cock in the back of your throat.
“Oe” and “Gebout” screaming many times and drowning and letting deep throat.
On the way, suffocating deep throat that squeezes the nose into the throat while pinching the nose.
She is tied up in her back, is wearing a forced opening mask, and lifts her nose with a nose hook.
The anal plug comes off when it is tied and fixed with the large thigh opening, and the anus is plugged again with the increased size of the anal plug.
Insert the cock into the open mouth and insert it into the pussy that has been opened this time.
Insert the cock while holding the nipple with the selection scissors.
Finally, semen is fired in the nostrils and mouth and the semen in the mouth is drunk.
The cock that is still erected is inserted continuously in the pussy and finishes.
The cock is rolled to the back of the throat like a hole in the mouth, and it is a series of phlegm.
This is a work I would like to recommend to those who like deep throat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:14
Video: 864x488, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.5 MB