Newcomers to bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by ToddIngram, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ToddIngram

ToddIngram New Member

Hey

The wife and I tried bondage for the first time recently and we found that we both really enjoyed it.

We've done a few basic things but were wondering what this is and if there's a tutorial anywhere on how it's done:

[​IMG]

We used TwistedMonk's video guides to learn some of the other harnesses and ties.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It looks like some kind of japanese rope bondage, I think your best try for a good how-to would be flipping through at your local sex store's books or book store's erotic section to find diagrams. I'll look and see if Jay Wiseman's erotic bondage handbook has it tomorrow.

3. GTG123

GTG123 Active Member

Also, if you google "Bondage how-to video", some results should appear

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yeah, I'd say that's Shibari (Japanese Rope Bondage). Keep in mind that while Shibari is very pretty, it can take quite a while to do (half an hour or more) and is often not 'functional' (meaning it's hard to have sex with the sub).

5. DominaNyx

DominaNyx New Member

You guys should look into the tutorials and books by "Two Knotty Boys" and Midori, as well. This is fairly complicated Shibari, and you'll get there eventually...but try some more functional harnesses first before attempting this.