New York Anime Fest '09

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by kittengrey, Sep 30, 2009.

1. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    Yes, I admit I am a total dork and went cosplaying with my fiance/Master to the anime festival. But it was so much fun! Of course, it cut into any of our bdsm time, and it cost me a very pretty penny, but in the end we had a lot of fun! And I made sure Master met her idol. She was so excited she was bouncing off the walls afterwards! I haven't seen her that happy inna while, and I'm glad I could give her that little bit of happiness.

Anyone else happen to go?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    i wish i was in new youk...

3. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Click Here!
    Well, I don't live there. I take the train there. But New York is dangerous, especially since the night I went, the next morning someone was stabbed to death at the train station I went to <<;;; Good thing I was carring a big wooden sword while I was there. ^^; That thing can knock a person out; its nice thick wood.

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Click Here!
    new york isn't really all that dangerous...

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    my hometown is more dangerous you know we still have soviet mafia here vori v zakone and lots of guys can shoot you i myself carry the gun all the time...

6. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Click Here!
    It depends....for a 19 year old developed female....its sorta dangerous <<;;; At least, its more dangerous then nice little suburban area in new jersey where I live.

Ah, the mafia. -smiles slightly- As bad as the mafia is, it does have a sort of charm to it..... -coughs- yeah, I'm fucked up in the head...I know.