New to this [in practice at least]

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Here are two sites for learning basic (and some advanced) rope bondage knots and techniques. Once you learn the 'two-column' tie which is quite simple, whole new worlds open up. Progress from there to the Chest harness and with those two ties alone you can do an amazing number of positions.

I'm no Shibari expert (think origami using a human and rope as an art form) but I do love rope bondage. The first link below is a site that sells some of the best quality hemp rope on the market and in your choice of decorator colors!! It's not cheap but good toys and materials rarely are. The second one below, 'Two Knotty Boys' has a tutorial section where you can get into much more complex knots that will make even an Eagle Scout or an old sailor scratch their heads. there's also a gallery where you can see some of the real art form Shibari rope bondage.

http://twistedmonk.com/video.htm

http://www.knottyboys.com/code/downloads.php

You can also get 6 millimeter (1/4 inch) or 8mm (3/8 inch) rope at Home Depot or Lowes quite reasonably. Get the more expensive good stuff, it's softer and won't leave rope burns. You can feel the difference, it's noticably softer to the touch.

You need enough rope so that you have a 10 foot piece for each limb, a couple of 20 foot pieces for more complex ties and a 30 foot piece for the chest harness. The chest harness is easier to tie than you might think and when you've done that one once, you'll feel you've done some real bondage and so will your captive.

If you buy rope that has nylon or polyesther content, tightly wrap a piece of masking tape at the place where you're going to cut it, then cut with very sharp scissors or blade. No sawing motions! Then burn just the ends with a lighter to keep them from unraveling. Do this over the kitchen sink so you don't have to worry about any drops from the hot nylon (It gets very hot when melted - Be careful!) After the ends are singed, you can tear away the masking tape remnants.

Basic care for your submissive involves making sure they have circulation at all times and ask them often if they're OK until you get a feel for their boundaries.
Buy a pair of EMT shears and keep them handy at all times. If your subbie gets a cramp or panics you'll need to get her out of the ropes quickly.

http://www.amazon.com/Utility-Scissors-SHEARS-EMERGENCY-CUTTERS/dp/B000TMFW7K

Good luck and if I can be of help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

<3 Thanks GreyMac. I'm not sure if we'll be taking any photos yet, but if we decide to we'll deffinately share them here

My Love! OLP! What have you been telling alpha_shewolf when I wasn't around to defend myself ?!?
:D

My penchant for asking for pictures has been greatly exagerated. Just because My Love, My lord felt I should put the words "Pictures Please" in my signature, now I've got a reputation, jeeez...

alpha_shemale, you're welcome. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

alpha_shewolf

My Love! OLP! What have you been telling alpha_shewolf when I wasn't around to defend myself ?!?
:D

My penchant for asking for pictures has been greatly exagerated. Just because My Love, My lord felt I should put the words "Pictures Please" in my signature, now I've got a reputation, jeeez...

alpha_shemale, you're welcome. :)

hehe, that was more of a response to others that said I should post pictures ^^: not to you

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

GreyMac

Last edited: