New to the lifestyle

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sado sub, Jan 15, 2012.

1. sado sub

sado sub New Member

My boyfriend and I have decided to explore our fetishes/fantasies and learn how to best act them out without coming to harm. We would also like ideas/suggestions etc on things to try as well as toys (whips, restrains, etc). Please message with advice.

Also, we would like to make friends with people who share similar interests (both local and distant)
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Could you let us know what your fantasies are, so we can help more specifically?

And I'm sure most people here won't mind being friendly with you, although there are some good places for networking otherwise (try fetlife, maybe- it's like fetish facebook)
  3. sado sub

sado sub New Member

As my profile states, my boyfriend and I are into sadism, masochism, bondage, bestiality(dogs), exhibitionism, and my boyfriend is into peeing and trying to get me to enjoy anal.
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Those are pretty broad categories, and still hard to offer suggestions based on. Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ--there should be a lot there to help you get started (as well as my argument for why bestiality is a no-no).
  5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Yes, dogs can't really give informed consent, to summarize. Unless you meant pet play.

If you read the FAQ and specify a bit further, I can try to help more, but there are hundreds and hundreds of ideas unnder each of your categories
  6. rooluvr

rooluvr New Member

Hi, Sado Sub. Welcome! I'm new here too, but as you'll find find in most places, people are the same here as they are anywhere.

As the others have, I'd also like to discourage you from practising beastiality as I don't believe consent can be given in this case.

I have to smile a little at the idea of being into a number of kinky things but struggling to come to terms with anal sex. My advice would be that things go a lot better if you are very relaxed and if he is properly erect (Mr. Floppy can be a surprisingly painful experience). Investing in a toy to get you used to the sensation would be wise, and he will hopefulluy be considerate of you when you're trying this new thing together. Forcing the issue is not fun for anyone.

Also, please make sure you use lubrication and protection.

I'm also curious about what you think of when you think of the "BDSM lifestyle".
  7. Perhaps to start, you would like to share an idea or fantasy you have had in mind? If you I am very certain we can offer so much more!