New to the game. ideas needed

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

use bondage or handcufs then rough sex (rape)whip if she's good with it

Wow... have you ever actually practiced Dom/sub with an actual live person?

Linonimu, start slow and progress in scope and intensity at a pace that is comfortable for both of you. Trust is key in any relationship, especially early on, and any misstep can ruin what could have otherwise been a wonderful experience.

She doesn't want to know what's coming. Use a blindfold. Bind her with something soft; old neckties or silk scarves will work. Then experiement with gentle teases and caresses and see how she reacts. Feathers, ice cubes, oral stimulation of all body parts should be a good place to start. Play close attention to her reactions. See what works, and what doesn't.

Discuss your adventure afterwards. Without giving anything away, you can decide where to go next and still surprise her. Some women like being bound, but don't like a lot of pain. It all depends on what works for the two of you.

Wish you well.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No joke. :rolleyes:

Telling someone who's never practiced or even tried this before to start with cuffs, whips, rough sex & rape is akin to telling a teenager who just got their drivers license to race in the Indy 500.

I love this.
It's so true. People just assume that once you get into BDSM you jump right into it that way- but it's not true! I myself am a new person to all of this, and the notion of just jumping into it like that is overwhelming.

Thanks! =]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account