New to the game. ideas needed

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by linonimu, Sep 14, 2009.

1. linonimu

linonimu New Member

Hi there.

So my Girlfriend of 2 years has told me that she would be into being Dominated during sex, which is great! but i dont really no where to start. I think it needs to be spontaneous for her and she doesnt want to no what im going to do before i do it... any ideas?

2. master jey

master jey Moderator

use bondage or handcufs then rough sex (rape)whip if she's good with it
  3. Wow... have you ever actually practiced Dom/sub with an actual live person?

Linonimu, start slow and progress in scope and intensity at a pace that is comfortable for both of you. Trust is key in any relationship, especially early on, and any misstep can ruin what could have otherwise been a wonderful experience.

She doesn't want to know what's coming. Use a blindfold. Bind her with something soft; old neckties or silk scarves will work. Then experiement with gentle teases and caresses and see how she reacts. Feathers, ice cubes, oral stimulation of all body parts should be a good place to start. Play close attention to her reactions. See what works, and what doesn't.

Discuss your adventure afterwards. Without giving anything away, you can decide where to go next and still surprise her. Some women like being bound, but don't like a lot of pain. It all depends on what works for the two of you.

Wish you well.
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

this is a joke?
    i just answered how we did it first time thet's all...
  5. Make sure you have a good discussion about this first. Even if she doesn't want to know beforehand what will happen to her, you still need to set clear limits on what both of you are, and are not, prepared to do. This way, everyone is clear on what's what, with little to no chance of scares or heartache.
  6. No joke. :rolleyes:

Telling someone who's never practiced or even tried this before to start with cuffs, whips, rough sex & rape is akin to telling a teenager who just got their drivers license to race in the Indy 500.
  7. Fire_burns

Fire_burns New Member

True but what teenager wouldn't love to be on the track dangerous but fun, lol.
  8. subspace

subspace Member

Dont try to over think it in the beginning, its okay to keep it simple.
    My Top can send shivers down mine spine by simply placing a hand on my back (or anywhere else) and saying, "Be still".
  9. I love this.
    It's so true. People just assume that once you get into BDSM you jump right into it that way- but it's not true! I myself am a new person to all of this, and the notion of just jumping into it like that is overwhelming.

Thanks! =]