New to the forum, need help on building dungeon

rainman64

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi I am Rainman, and I am new here.
This forum seemed active, and I liked the responses people got, so I joined away!
:D

So, I am building my own dungeon and have a good start.
I was wondering how many of you have a "dedicated" dungeon i.e. a room that has the sole purpose of BDSM.

I am currently building one, and having surfed my brain out (google-fu is tired), I am seeking advice from people that have built their own.

Am I at the right place?

Thanks in advance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Any stands and braces are always good additions that can be moved around the room according to the need or interest. Sometimes using locking wheels from your local hardware store also provide solid footing when locking someone in.

Check for load bearing braces and supports. Those are good places to start ideas as well.. You can bring nets, swings and other braces into play if you have solid structural support!

Fileboom Premium Account

Aibo

Hidden shackle point in the ceiling is easy, just drill insert a plug for the gear. When not in use unscrew it and insert a small pad of cotton. (Well I got white in the ceiling, a tad more complicated if you got other colour or material but it should not be too hard to make concealing plugs - it is unusual for any guest to study that part of your home in detail anyhow. At worst it'll look like old repairs.

Fileboom Premium Account

ickle_cat

my dom made a suspension rig because he's into it in the house and to hide it's real use he has a shelving unit on one end. "ah, i need it to be this strong for my chainmail".

he can't make changes to the flat so he made a shelving unit at one end, had some old ceiling beams across the top and then two upright beams down the other side with backboards mounted on the back. he put two planks over the beams perpendicular and put hooks in them. they're strong enough to suspend off or you could put a swing or something like that on there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Kujman1

I have two, one in each home, on both coasts. I used to hold 'bdsm/tickling theme events' and they were an integral part of the theme party.. so to add to the headspace (and hide them from the general public and snooping annoying family members when they visited) I built the dungeons in large rooms and then built a bookcase around and over the door that with the touch of a button would slide open to reveal the torture room. A little elaborate, yes.. but I love creating headspace- that sure does it!

Inside I have a great deal of various original bondage contraptions I've made. Some, like the barrel stocks, date back a few decades.. and some like the shockbox are new. There's full scale rack, stocks built into walls, etc, and because I love high ceilings, lots of suspension.

Always keep inventing (or buying) new things. It'll keep it fresh.

Fileboom Premium Account