New to bondage and need some ideas plz

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Man oh man did you come to exactly the right place.
first off welcome to the forum. Here you will find some amazing advice, suggestions and so on. Look at and view everything, get a hold of what it is you do and do not like. They are equally important. Same goes for your sub. It's important to make sure you're both on the same page and communicate openly and freely - without any judgment. It's always important to make sure you never make one another feel like what they're interested is wrong, so consideration to feelings is a big key.

It sounds like you have your foot in the door which is a pretty big plus and you can both move forward from there.

The advice I give that I feel is best is, go to a retail bondage gear site, go though anything and everything and decide what you both like and things you might find that you want to try. And make sure everything is talked about. Once you both advance to the point of where you understand one another it will always be fun to order something new as a surprise to play with.

Cheers

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Bondage Mad

Ty, some of the things i was thinking of was getting a cage and making her sit in there for a while, possibly with some nipple clamps on. She also likes to have cold water poured onto her but im sure sure how i could incorporate that into the session. Also should i only let her cum after she has been fully punished or should i give her an orgasm after every small amount of pain.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

The orgasm issue is something you guys will work out in time. You'll learn a lot from one another, reactions and likes and dislikes. I would say a good first step is orgasm as a reward might be a good first step. Just decide when the right time is, as far as what you had planned. Personally i like to make sure enough orgasm are had so that eventually they almost become torture.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Oh yeah! If I had come come up with a situation to involve a number of her likes, get her in a cage on her knees hands restrained behind her back, clover nipple clamps, have the chain be within reach or attached the cage in front of her. have her go down on with a pitcher of ice water on the top of the cage and instruct her that when you dump the ice water on her, each time she is to do something different. Maybe her que to deep throat you, speed up, slow down, tell you how much of a dirty little whore she is or all of the above. you could also, which i might do myself is tie a rope to the wrist restrains behind her back and either attach it to the cage at the top or make it so i can pull up on it. just be careful with that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

Does it have to be during playtime or can it be anytime you feel like it?

If its anytime you want then you could just throw her under a cold shower. I think it was Sparrow (might have been Martello actually) who said he throws his sub under a cold shower and he wont let her out until she cums.

If it has to be in “playtime†then there are lots of things you could do to incorporate it into a session. One example…set up an interrogation scene and after a while drag her into the bathroom and throw a bucket of cold water on her (or just throw her into a cold shower), from there you could drag her back to the room where you’re holding the scene while she’s still wet and carry on from where you left off. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

BTW as far as a cage goes, you might be able to get away with an extra large dog crate, one that folds for storage. if it isnt tall enough, get one with a side door entrance to the cage and turn it up on its back end for more hight which in turn will create less space to move around that could add to the moment. however www.extremerestrains.com has cages but are a good sum of money.
but dog crates, i would look at the foster and smith site if you dont have a store close by that sells ones of that size.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Congrats to getting into the scene. Let me give you a rather different piece of advice here. If you're going to be a bondage top, you need to do a lot of reading about safety. Bondage is the riskiest facet of BDSM, and strict bondage is the riskiest end of that spectrum. There are a lot of things that can go wrong, and you need to know how to anticipate them and what to do if something does happen. You need to learn what not to do (for example, never run a rope or strap over a joint or the throat), what warning signs to watch out for (if you tie off a body part strictly, you need to check it every 5-10 minutes to make sure it's not going cold or getting discolored), and what sorts of safety gear you need (if you're doing rope or leather strap bondage, ALWAYS have an EMT shears on hand in case you need to cut the person out fast). I don't want to scare you--the safety basics are easy to learn and don't require serious training (although taking a first aid class is good advice for any dom)--but with the privilege of control comes the responsibility of safety.

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

I would start with verbal, it is a great way to degrade safely and get a feel for each others wants and desires. Fine tuning that is the key.

Cold water torture can be fun. I tied a sub up one time to the bed in a modified mummy position with a vibrator in her spot and ass. I left one ankle free and hung a bucket of cold water over her, then attached a rope to a hook (premounted to the bucket) through another hook then lifted her one leg up and secured that end of the rope to her ankle. If she lowered her ankle she dumped the water on herself. It was ice water, actually had ice in the water, to say the least it was could.

I then turned on the vibrators. She was told if she dumped to much water she would be punished, but had to work the vibrators to make herself cum.

It was fun to watch....

Fileboom Premium Account