new slave, now forced anal

subslavenow

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a long term slave who is used to coming home and undressing so that I can receive my nipple clamps and dildo in my pussy. Once my chores are done I am placed in shackles and I fulfill my masters desires. Tonight he has decided that I need to wear a butt plug. This is new and I don't know if I want to continue. I still am required to have my nipples tightly clamped, wear a dildo in my pussy and now I have a large but plug in my ass. Has anyone else had there measter force this on them?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You are a slave by choice. Your master has no legal power to compel you to submit. So if he is making a demand that you find intolerable, you have the right to withdraw your submission to him. So ultimately you can refuse to co-operate. Only you can decide if his demands are so problematic that they would warrant the withdrawal of your submission.

I have a couple questions for you:
How long have you been in service to this master?
So what is it about the anal plug that you find so problematic?
Have you discussed your objections with your master, and if so, how did he respond?
Are you normally permitted to make objections? Do you have a set time to periodically discuss things as equals?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account