New slave looking for master

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Amarie22, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Amarie22

Amarie22 New Member

Hi. I'm new to this and would like an online master. Message me back if you would lie to know more. I am 19 turning 20 his year. I'm in college. I don't know what else is needed haha!

2. master.for.sub

master.for.sub New Member

m 29 looking for very obedient and submissive slave to own online...if interested go through my profile to know more....and let me know if wanna be my pet ....u can msg me out here or at yahoo mssngr...id is...bdsm_male27

3. flogger59

flogger59 New Member

Am experianced master. I am seeking a new sub to train in the arts of the lifestyle. I do have patience to teach.

Regards flog

4. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

5. whisperwish

whisperwish New Member

I'm experienced and enjoy training new slaves. Look me up on Fetlife.com as Whisperwish to read more about me.

6. MasterN

MasterN New Member

Want to be a slave to me? If so then send a pic of your tits, ass, pussy, and one of your whole nude body, one of clamps on ur nipples and clit, one of two figers in ur pussy, one of two fingers in ur ass, one of u cumming, and one of ur face in ur cum puddle in a email to mastern6845@yahoo.com. U must do this before I will accept u as my slave. i want to see how submissive u are.