Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

shes not dead or in pain if shes enjoying it now is she? I believe that falls in the category of VORE, correct Death?

Isn't vore cannibalism? That isn't what I mean at all. I'm into mild cannibalism, like, when in real life, and with your true love, mixing each other's blood into food and also drinking it, and maybe even eating a really small piece of each other at one time, but going all the way isn't something I'd ever fantasize about... anyway, the guro I'm interested in is just about cutting the girl open and, in my fantasy, romantically holding the guts while fucking her, "caressing" and kissing the guts, and spreading your cum on them and taking a piss on her while she lays open, too, with her intestines hanging outside of her, and she, in total submission, is loving it and getting pleasure from it. ^_^ It unfortunately isn't possible in the "physical" life, but it is in "death". I'm entirely certain, and if I find my true love in this life, we will be doing it when we are "dead".

Sorry about not posting any hentai, yet, by the way. I will be doing it... just be patient. As said, I unfortunately only have one guro picture that I like, though. :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: