New Master looking for training....

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by NewSCMaster, Sep 23, 2011.

Click here for more.Click here for more.
  1. NewSCMaster

NewSCMaster New Member

Click here for more.
    Hello all,

I am a new Master who wishes to talk/learn from. Also if you know where I can find an experienced slave that would be willing to teach that would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I post this in the wrong place as I am new to this website, anywho I am looking forward to hearing back from yal.

Edit: This is not something that I am "thinking" about doing by the way this is who/what I want do do for life. I have had several relationships that have ended because I am to "controlling". It just took me this long to figure out what I was looking for.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

Click here for more.
    Hi there always nice to see a new addition to the forum.

If you haven't already I suggest you read you newcomers FAQ, Sebastian contributions are especially helpful, it can be found at the top of the general discussion board but here's a link anyway http://www.smplace.com/forum/23598-newcomers-to-bdsm-faq-please-read.html

As for finding a submissive you could try posting a thread in the personals section, but you will probably have a luck on one of the bigger sites like Fetlife and Collar me.

Edit: You said you wanted to talk/learn I'm not that experienced in domination but I'm could probably teach you a few things, and I always enjoy a chat with a fellow kink enthusiast, so send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. Sir Vicarious

Sir Vicarious New Member

Click here for more.
    you can add me, I have 11 years experience and would be willing to answer any questions/ help you out where i can.

4. youngsubmissive

youngsubmissive New Member

Click here for more.
    Hello Sir!
    I am a submissive switch with experience in training. send me a message to talk. hope to hear from you soon!
    -emily rose

Click here for more.Click here for more.