New Master looking for training....

NewSCMaster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all,

I am a new Master who wishes to talk/learn from. Also if you know where I can find an experienced slave that would be willing to teach that would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I post this in the wrong place as I am new to this website, anywho I am looking forward to hearing back from yal.

Edit: This is not something that I am "thinking" about doing by the way this is who/what I want do do for life. I have had several relationships that have ended because I am to "controlling". It just took me this long to figure out what I was looking for.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there always nice to see a new addition to the forum.

If you haven't already I suggest you read you newcomers FAQ, Sebastian contributions are especially helpful, it can be found at the top of the general discussion board but here's a link anyway http://www.smplace.com/forum/23598-newcomers-to-bdsm-faq-please-read.html

As for finding a submissive you could try posting a thread in the personals section, but you will probably have a luck on one of the bigger sites like Fetlife and Collar me.

Edit: You said you wanted to talk/learn I'm not that experienced in domination but I'm could probably teach you a few things, and I always enjoy a chat with a fellow kink enthusiast, so send me a PM if you are interested.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: