| >NEW< | Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Helpless Boys - Damien Nichols - Soaked Slave
5138d21169c3c51066bea404f9f45240.jpg

Stranded young cutie Damien Nichols has run out of gas in the middle of nowhere and now has no way to get to his girlfriend. Don't worry little desperate white boy, Kenny's nearby and he's gonna give you a ride you'll never forget. Damien quickly hops into Kenny's white van and they drive off toward civilization. Unfortunately for poor broke Damien the ride isn't free and it's gonna cost him his sweet tight ass. He very reluctantly submits and is soon subjected to water-boarding, bondage, intense sexual humiliation, and savage sexual domination from his new black master Kenny. Once Kenny's done hammering Damien he drenches him with a messy facial cumshot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3095kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 474.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Helpless Boys - Damien Nichols - Soaked Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Vinny Blackwood - Fuckin Pretty Boy - Chapter part 1
a38b4502d1681c6b4a52291281cfd061.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DreamboyBondage

Vinny Blackwood, 22, is one of those athletic, well-built young men who was blessed with good genes and good looks. Working out a little here and there, he has one of those bodies we all admire and lust after: naturally lean, with broad shoulders and an unusually small waist. His skin is flawless, creamy, firm and virtually hairless. And if that weren't enough, he has the face of a teen idol, with perfect teeth and bright eyes. Like so many cocky gay men, he loves walking around in public in revealing clothing, crop tops and running shots that show off his lean body and round ass. Most of us just leer at such boys, but Felix Frost takes what he wants - and today he wants Vinny, whom he literally grabs off the street. Fast-forward to our dungeon: Vinny is strapped to a torture, hooded and helpless, in his sexy running outfit. He will be brutally tortured and fucked, beginning with a long, hard gut-punching. "Please! I'll suck your cock!" Vinny begs as his body is pummeled. "You bet you will!" Felix says, punching him even harder.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 434.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Vinny Blackwood - Fuckin Pretty Boy - Chapter part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Argie Racked and Tickled by Daddy
7ce3c21815d3fcb04dee4f807775e1c5.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: LaughingAsians.com
Video language: English

I strapped this cutie Argie down on the rack and had my tickle fetish way with him. His ticklish feet were smooth and silky, and my fingers easily slid up and down his reactive soles just like in a dream. I did some feather tickling on him as well as using the Tiger Paw Tickler Machine which send him into hysterics. It looks like I haven't lost my style, and I think I'll be doing this more often! Daddy's back!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 70.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Argie Racked and Tickled by Daddy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Helpless Boys - Dante - Ass for Gas
dda1715282535bb3782ed0a5f56df74e.jpg

Gorgeous young Dante has run out of gas and seemingly luck too as he wanders through the wood in search of help. Suddenly Todd arrives in his white van and is nice enough to give him a lift. Not long into the drive Dante reveals that he's broke and is hoping Todd will be charitable. Silly boy! Nothing in life is free and if wanna ride you'll have to bend over. Desperate, Dante quickly submits and is soon tied up and gagging on big white cock. Todd brutally hammers his new bitch in the van and humiliates him in a dungeon later. After drilling Dante's tight little ass in several positions Todd covers him with a facial cumshot.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2582kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 689.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Helpless Boys - Dante - Ass for Gas

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Twink Slave Ravaged Raw In All Sorts Of Suspension
bde14ed4c88fd2c2352014a4a6a771f3.jpeg

Studio: Boundarea

Twink slave ravaged raw in all sorts of suspension. Boy is suspension fucked by his daddy, before being to kneel on a bench and made to give head until his daddy cums in his mouth

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 550.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Twink Slave Ravaged Raw In All Sorts Of Suspension

Fileboom Premium Account