New Essex Male Sub

chrissyw

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hiya all,

Well as my title say im new to this, I have always been sub but have never acted on it as of yet, which brings me here!

So... what i am seeking is a female Dom/mistress dont mind a newbie or amateur, would prefer local to me (Essex UK) your age, looks and status are of no importance to me, i am attached myself so discretion will be both ways. I have a fetish for doms that smoke and wear the PVC, latex outfits ect... I have been known to CD tho in secrecy photos available to view. You may use toys on me i have no issues on that i have a strap on that you could use too, if you dont have one. Im not huge on pain but a little goes along away lol....

More on me... I love my photography and always looking to expand my portfolio and photography skills models welcome for TFCD shoots.. Im very easy going and laid back not too shy love to be nude when ever i can, im quite cheeky when you get to know me and enjoy making people laugh..

Well ive been as detailed as i can be and if i take your interest and you want to use me for your games please get in touch..

More than one female dom is welcome also :D

Chris

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account