NEW Collection - Hentai games!

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Urotsukidoji 02 Legend of the Demon Womb Uncensored Eng Subs
d2befc89600b534adbd303ae9d59d152.jpg

Release Year: 2017

During World War 2, the Nazis attempted to breach the barriers between the three worlds. They failed then, but a Dr. Myunihausen (Munchausen?) tries again, through the manipulation of Nagumo's boy Takeaki. His goal? To have the Chojin replaced.

As Takeaki is injured in the approaching flight, Nagumo donates some of his sap to save his life, thus infusing Takeaki with the powers of the overfiend. And the results might be too much for Tokyo, perhaps even the overfiend himself, to bear.

File size: 937.4 MB
Download Urotsukidoji 02 Legend of the Demon Womb Uncensored Eng Subs

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Seitenkan
e4eb6330641ea0191454eef965ea24de.jpg

Akira lived from day to day without any change.
Every day he protected his younger si*ter from their man.
School was a drag. It was a boys-only prep school.

"I hate this life!" he thought.
One traffic accident later, and he awoke as a female. (!?)

There was no way "she" could protect her si*ter like this...

To play the game you need to switch your windows to Japanese locale. Go to the control panel, Region and Language, Administrative tab, Change System Locale, select Japanese (Japan). Windows will ask to restart, allow it to. Then you will be able to play all the Visual novels that come from fantranslators.

File size: 769.9 MB
Download Seitenkan

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

My Best Friend Secret
d5b2f7f31be9b6756f0f9f73f85d4598.jpg

Rachel is a Senior High School student who enjoys gaming. The one thing that most people doesn't know about her, is a secret that she has kept away from everyone including her best friend Lisa, who happened to discovered her secret one night during a sleepover with Rachel. What's her secret? She has cock and Lisa wants to play with it and if Rachel refuses, then Lisa will expose her secret to the entire school.

File size: 776.5 MB
Download My Best Friend Secret

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Rinkan Club Complete + Original Game CG
0e3f7433e0937569a89f9a0c6a440744.jpg

The main character is a senior who attends Rinin High School; the only school among the mountain town of Rinin City. The main character, who is the student president of the high school, has another hidden persona. The persona as head of the �Gang r*pe Club�...

A dark ceremony existed that had been handed down for thousands of years in the old town of Rinin; the name of the ceremony, in particular, in the oldest of records. That ceremony, enacted to protect the region from disease and crop failure as a curse from the region's guardian deity, Hime Iwanaga, occurs in the evenings between the new moon and full moon, in which a maiden is disguised as Konohanasakuyabime and gangr*ped to appease Hime Iwanaga's anger. In regards to the maiden, there must be an important man participating in the gang r*pe, in other words, that man must be related in sap to their wife or lover, m*ther or d*ughter, younger si*ter or older si*ter, and the like, and after the gang r*pe, if a pregnancy occurs, Hime Iwanaga's anger is abated, and a good harvest and safety upon the region will be promised. However, if a pregnancy does not occur for the sake of suppressing Hime Iwanaga's anger, the maiden is supposed to be covered with semen, and floated down the river alive, as a sacrifice.

And now---After the Tashio era, the ceremony itself had vanished into the dark history, but had still continued on at Rinin High School; the cruel, improper traditions being inherited over into a secret society through actions carried out by the Gang r*pe Club. For generations, the student president of the High School has served as the head of the Gang r*pe Club, not allowing even one day to pass uneventfully, submerging numerous women to the dark, suffocating pleasure.

File size: 784.5 MB
Download Rinkan Club Complete + Original Game CG

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Natural 2 Duo Natural Obsessions 2 Uncensored
c057a0194cb65ec1c1804461f17b9503.jpg

Twin si*ters, Chisato and Kuu, lost their parents, and they were adopted by an old man. Then they met Shoma. Shoma was living with his because his parents were going to get divorced. Chisato was a tomboy, while Kuu was a crybaby. They both liked Shoma.

10 years have passed since then. Shoma gave up his dream to become a violinist and worked as an editor of a music magazine office. To hear the 's , he went to the house and he had a reunion with the two girls who had become beautiful women...

File size: 898.0 MB
Download Natural 2 Duo Natural Obsessions 2 Uncensored

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Super Secret Sexy Spy
2da8225099c1439a005d2bc5d711dde1.jpg

My name is Iiyama Hunt. I'm an intelligence operative for the secret agency known as the Federal Association of Pussy Protective Services.

What is FAPPS, you ask? Well, if you don't mind me being blunt, it's a pretty long story to tell empty-handed. Master, get my pal here a cold glass of milk, and a juice martini for me. Shaken, not stirred.

Oh yes. FAPPS is a secret organization that collects information and research on impregnations, uterine conditions, and sex crimes around the world, and if necessary, employs direct action to bring things under control.

I'm a legendary operative in the organization, with a 100% mission success rate. They call me the Come Insider. Lousy name, I know, but I'm a soldier of justice, granted a special License to Sex to perform intercourse at my own discretion while undertaking my missions.

Some people think it's ridiculous, but this ridiculous organization has to exist, to protect womb peace.This world is so rotten!

File size: 783.5 MB
Download Super Secret Sexy Spy

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Chain The Lost Footprints Uncensored
16ce066e5be6c81cb26bd23735d01ded.jpg

Takeshi shinonome is a private detective. One day, he meets a girl named ayumu out in the rain. Ayumu's si*ter, marie, and takeshi went to the same high school. She asks him to investigate rumors concerning her husband. Takeshi finds evidence that her husband is having an affair with ako sonomura. Later, ayumu's man asks takeshi to investigate her private life. He is a well known politician and is afraid of having a scandal during the upcoming general election.

Soon after takeshi starts investigating, ayumu is confronted with an extremely dangerous situation. Is her man's enemy behind this? As takeshi tries to find out who is putting ayumu in danger, he discovers a new drug is behind the entire problem. become rampant. The new drug is constantly tied to the , but there is not enough evidence to prove it. Will the beautiful girls he becomes involved with help him solve the mystery?

Install notes:
1. Mount "chain - the lost footprints.Img" with your favorite image mounting tool. (i use poweriso.)

2. Navigate to the mounted image and run chainust.Exe as admin.

3. Copy the contents of the "chain - the lost footprints uncensored" folder to the main game installation folder (chainus).

4. Run chainus.Exe to play.

*i don't think that the no-cd file works, so you may need to keep the .Img mounted in order to play.

*right-click in-game for options menu

File size: 830.6 MB
Download Chain The Lost Footprints Uncensored

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Demon man 2 English Subs
972fcaf99df373f4651b4aeaf4f3e049.jpg

A man had an accident in which his wife died, he blames himself for it and now has to take care of his four step d*ughters. One of them loves him a lot but she hides it. On the other hand one hates him and almost every man because she feels she is always repressed for being a woman so her man decides to discipline her and make her feel like a real women by breaking her. The oldest is fully grown up and has the body of an adult women, she is caring for her younger si*ters and respects her man, so he decides to start a new family with her as the mom.

File size: 787.8 MB
Download Demon man 2 English Subs

Fileboom Premium Account