New Avatar

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by kittengrey, Dec 22, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Hey guys, finally decided to make an avi for myself. Basically I got uber bored while waiting for Master to get home and took pics of myself with my phone, sent them to photobucket, editted it a bit, and resized it. What do you guys think?

2. Not gunna lie . . . thought this was a thread about the movie, and I was ridiculously excited, because it is now one of my favorites!! But your new picture is very nice!

3. IF - I thought the same thing... lol Im going to see that movie on Thursday. REALLY looking forward to it :D

Kittengrey - I do like the new avatar. Very nice.

4. Nice one Kitten. :)

5. Lovely pic :)

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Truely lovely pic.

As for the movie, only way to describe it is "EPICALLY AWESOMESAUCE"

7. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Kewl pics KittyG

8. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

xDD sorry guys for the confusion ^^;;; I actually haven't seen that movie. And since I'm gonna be busy for a bit, I'll probably get to see it when it comes out on dvd

anyways, thanks for the compliments ^^

and OMFG SPARROW!!! you just said awesomesauce -has been saying that for the past week- I dunno where I picked that up from, I know it wasn't you, but its kinda funny how you said it xDD

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

LMAO, thats because "I am awesomesauce"

10. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Yesh, yesh you are. I will agree with that statement
    and one of these days I'm totally aim-stalking you

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

if I used aim, id say anytime, but since i only use yahoo, i say "anytime" :)

12. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

100 posts!

HEY! HEY GUYS! I'VE HIT MY 100TH POST! (this will be my 101) Which makes my title "Senior Member" -dances happily-

So, am I the only dork that gets all excited to reach their first 100th post on here? xD

13. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Sparrow: I just signed on to my yahoo account -dusts off the buddylist- its sinohkue_conohkyeh if you're wondering why you're getting an odd friend request xD

14. loli-pop

loli-pop New Member

Fwee~! I got a new avatar picture of myself too! :3 Same exact story actually O^O; minus photobucket. lol

Ya like it? :D

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

actually, yes, yes I do like it. ;)

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM