New and I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie1929

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok I am new to the BDSM lifestyle. I am a sub and the dom I am currently with really like the whole spanking thing. Among other things. My question is that I have a job where if someone saw the welts on my body it would raise a lot of questions and possibly get me fired. Most of them I can cover up but some I can't. Is there some type of lotion or something I can get to help them heal faster or at least be a bit less noticable?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

InnocentLooks

Use concealer a shade lighter than you skin and liquid and powder foundation the colour of your skin, like you would get for your face. Put the concealer on first, which will lighten the redness, then liquid foundation, and then a layer of powder around the area to blend. And make a deal with your dom about where isn't okay to leave marks. Don't let your d/s relationship wreck something in your life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

NotVanilla1

once you get the concealer and the makeup off at night, you want to treat these welts to get them to heal faster.

Vitamin E oil is pretty effective on the scratchy marks certain tools make. Arnica cream helps with bruises. There are other natural remedies and over the counter balms for bruises, right now I can't think of the names of them. We keep Vitamin E oil in the house for just such things. We usually have Arnica cream but not right now.

Tim, spanker

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.