Need some painful tricks.

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by ooohh, Jun 11, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. ooohh

ooohh New Member

My fiancee an I have been together for around 2 years now. From the start we have been into bondage but its really been on the amateur side of things.
    Can anyone suggest a list of the most painfull but safe cock tortures? perhaps some interigation games. A little scratch never hurt anyone so the more extreme the better!

Also any known good possitions to be in whilst these things are happening would be great.

thanks

2. bite it

3. Long sharp fingernails + fierce wanking = sore and bleeding. You could also try some rough leather gloves, or garden nettles for that extra sting...;)

4. serodio

serodio Banned

How about the ol' ruined orgasm? There's several ways to do this, but the Abandoned Method is most basic. Simply bring him to the verge of cumming and then walk away. Mistress Taylor has a definitive guide on the subject of ruined orgasms: http://taylorsteases.com/roguide/

5. Martello

Martello Member

I actually don't have the slightest idea, that's not my side of the fence.

6. Martello

Martello Member

7. praefect

praefect Member

You could try wax I suppose. You can regulate the temperature if you vary the height the wax has to fall. It can be a sensual feeling up to a burning sensation and even lead to an actual burn if you're not careful. Try it on yourself to get a feeling for it. I'm afraid there's no good rule of thumb as different candles have different heat properties. So if a height for one candle was fine it doesn't automatically mean that the same height is also fine for other types of wax.

8. EchoEcho

EchoEcho New Member

Electricity works pretty well. A TENS unit is a fun toy to play with.

But if you're trying to maximize your cock pain, I might suggest putting a lamp socket on your penis, and then plugging it into the wall (make sure you're insulated from ground... lying on a foam rubber workout mat would be a good idea).

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

and honorea...she said safe

i think cock plug and bondaged balls over a candle (candle should be far enaugh if you don't want ball barbecue) are most painful for cock then you can try catheter i know some effective bondages as well but can't teach you from the net it's not easy

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM