Need some ideas

Windstar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello. I need some help with some ideas for my sub. I like to give her tasks to do after I've tied her up the way i want and only when she has completed the task can she have an orgasm. And she also has a time limit to do this things in.
If she goes over i spank her (she hates being spanked) or i leave her tied up and frustrated for a time and then she trys it again till she gets it right or gives up. I like to make the tasks different. One day its humiliation the next it could be a little painful. And she's ok with it all. we've been together for 6 years now and i just want some new ideas to try so if you could send any my way i would be grateful!
Windstar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Windstar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

lots of thing. One of the things i like to do is I have 5 mins tie her up and she has 5 mins to escape the ropes. She has to get untied enough that she can get to the door to the bedroom and unlock it and leave the room. the only thing i can do is while i'm tying her up i give her distractions like nipple clamps or a vibrator. if she gets away i don't punish her. but if she doesn't make it i get to do what ever i want to her all day and she can complain. so far shes only gotten away once.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account