Need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

screaminpeachez

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So after begging my long distance Dom for a little "phone play" in the morning He agreed but only if i chose some sadistic toys for Him to use on me.

He liked my idea of Slow Melting Popsicle(s) to be inserted in the area(s) of His choice. But He demanded that i find some "outrageous" options/items to "restore the warmth."

So I need some help people!!

He nixed my idea about a firm peeled banana in a condom that would be heated in the microwave or hot water.
He hasn't responded to my ear syringe full of hot yogurt.

Any funky ideas that might trip my Master's trigger?

Thanks in Advance for Your replies!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Fire_burns

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There are lots of lubes out there which are "warming" lotions, there are even dildos which warm to the touch, if your master wants you more uncomfortable though... You could also warm up by getting a glass dildo in very hot water, pull it out when you are ready to use it. I am not sure how long the heat would last or if it would even conduct well in a glass dildo, I have not used this particular method, and I would suggest you be very careful though as you are likely to scald or burn yourself if it gets too hot, if it is too much hopefully you have a safe word.
It would be hard to gauge whether or not the dildo is too hot until it was too late though, especially if your master is telling you to insert it, I understand it is difficult to say no in that position and that you don't want to. Because of this I make the following suggestion, you could fill an empty bottle with a hot or warm liquid. A wine bottle filled with hot water would suffice or if you wanted something a bit wider you try to find a bottle that fits you better. I am sure you could find something to use at your local supermarket. Hope that doesn't sound a too messed up but it will fit your needs I think and it might please your master that you were so creative in fulfilling his commands. Tell me how it works out I would love to hear what kind of solution you come up with and how your master takes it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.