need help with my vibrator

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Luna, Jun 21, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Luna

Luna Member

This may sound silly, and not what your thinking-
    I'm trying to replace my batteries and I can't get the damn thing open!
    The bottom should unscrew and it does, to a point, but it's almost like it's stuck on something. I even tried one of those rubbery grip things you'd use for hard to open jars-
    nothing. won't budge.
    I'm dying here ...

2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Look it up online, and see ifother people have had similar problems with the same model.

I don't know much more to help you, although mine sometimes gets the spring (on positive end) attached to my battery, but that doesn't sound like your problem. And you definitely don't want to break it :/

What model is it? I'll do some looking too, or at least get an idea what it looks like so I can guess about it.

3. Luna

Luna Member

I tried looking online but I couldn't find anything.
    I couldn't wait so I went to my favourite little shoppe and bought a new one.
    I know it may sound silly but it was my first toy and for a cheap little starter vibro it packs quite a wollop!
    Anyway, not feeling nearly as frustrated anymore.

Thanks!

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

That's too bad, but hey, new toy!

5. Luna

Luna Member

A new toy yes!
    With one lover 300 miles away and the other 3000, well, can never have too many toys to fill the free time.
    Actually, the people at Ye Old Sex Shoppe were very kind. They said to bring the old one the next time I stop in and they would take a look at it. If they can fix it ...
    Mmmm, so many toys, what ever would I do with them all?
    :angel:

6. cummychin

cummychin New Member

Try once it unscrews to the point where it stops pushing down on the end cap while you unscrew.... just an idea ...may be a child proof device.

7. Luna

Luna Member

Thank you, I did try that.
    In fact I tried everything short of prying the damn thing open.
    Bought a new one, breaking it in nicely ... or maybe not so nicely.
    :devil:

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM