Need help picking out a posture collar

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by wolf123, Jul 5, 2010.

Which posture collar?

1. 1

3 vote(s)
  2. 2

6 vote(s)
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wolf123

wolf123 Member

I want to get a restrictive yet comfortable posture collar for my sub, but can't decide on which one. I narrowed it down to three each with various bonuses, but it soley comes down to the collar for I have my own gags :) to put in. I can also add measurement details if needed.

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Comfort? What type of comfort are you thinking of?
    If you mean that the collar doesn't rub and cut then it looks like #1 or #3 are your best bets as it looks like they are padded.
    Versatility wise I like #2 because it has two different thicknesses and may be a little more training friendly.

I asked the comfort question purely for selfish reasons because I can not stand posture collars! For me they are pure punishment so comfort has no baring on which I would prefer.;)
  3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

dude I agree non of those collars look very comfortable
  4. wolf123

wolf123 Member

when i say comfortable i mean wearable, like for a session and doesnt hurt my subs head too much
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

Well it shouldn't be comfortable it's posture collar
  6. Martello

Martello Member

I voted for number one, but I really don't like any of them. Check out the ones on or maybe
  7. wolf123

wolf123 Member

number 2 looks like the ones on extreme restraints. i found these on ebay for half the price on those two sites
  8. wolf123

wolf123 Member

i think im going to go with the second one, as the first ones rim thickness seems rather sharp. despite no side attachments, the first one comes with the gag and overall seems more well built