Naughty times with my School teacher

meena71

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone.....I have already posted 2 threads but because of my 12th exams ..I was not able to post in time...but now I have decided to take a New Beginning to it...and share all of my experiences....
Note - This is real story ...not fictional or fantasy...This is the real time that I spent with her and I couldn't just f**k her because I had my family and all....and she wasn't a slut at all....

So Let me Start now....
This is 2 years back..when I was in 10th std. , I am Aman and This is my story..Please Do reply

July 2010 ....
Living in mumbai is tough ...more tougher if you are not having fun ...but I had to do something ...life was getting boring...I just got shifted with my parents this year....got an admission in this school...and here I was ...

First Day ....
Looking at the crowd...I didn't find even a single hot girl ....all were average..not the hot material I was looking for...boys were all nerds and jerks....I thought school is not going to be fun this year...I had already matured by just fapping at hot girls...and banging in local trains...but I needed some regular Mazaa....

There come our class teacher ..her name is Nivedita...Pretty juicy body still looking hot...'cause of saree....I love women in saree ...especially sexy and juicy ones...She wasn't slim nor fat...just average with a nice face and Awesome ass....She was wearing a yellow saree exposing her navel to all of us....I was just staring there when she was giving the speech...I knew my dick would take action soon....So nice breasts she had....yummy....juicy....and sexy lips ...and in bonus she was married so I knew her husband would be banging her everyday...She was 30-32 something..told us that she would be teaching maths....I was happy for the first time...she was a good teacher too..
Next lecture....
A new teacher came....Anjali....She was also quite good-looking but very slim and quite tall....She was very very slim....and No round breasts at all...but still had a nice ass and wore the sareee above the navel so we could see her belly button too...she was wearing a pink saree....Unlike nivedita she was more focused on girls not on boys...and boys didn't really care about because half the boys were always discussing WWE and Bikes and all....I usually had much better Choices :p
then came our english teacher..I still dont remember her name..She was not sexy at all....kind of okay looking at 32-34 and very very strict...In one word she was a bitch....but as always she was also wearing saree so I could not stop staring at her butt....
next came our Science teacher....
Her name was Itti....unusual name and unusual behavior..She was a really sexy girl ...in her 20's ..maybe 22 or something....and wasn't strict at all....very shy and very introvert....and boys and girls used to make fun of her ...They were behaving like small children do to their adults.....fortunately I wasn't a child like them...I had other intentions...so I made a pact with myself ..that This girl is going to be mine....She was wearing a dark blue saree....had a body just like Katrina kaif.....in 'AA gale lag jaa' song...Fair...single....shy...and sexy.....
I thought that now this is going to be the best year....
but the biggest surprise was still remaining there.....
our Social Science Teacher Came ....Leena
OMG....THis was it....The first moment I saw her ...I just wanted to stop time and start banging her like a dog....she was the best...I was jaw-dropped....Surprisingly...when she entered nobody was making noise...got the news that She was the most strict teacher in the school...and if anyone does even a single mistake ..she calls up parents and terminates him/her.....She was married ....but no children....I knew that This would be a very hard nut to crack...but I loved Challenges....jo cheez aasaani se mil jaye usme maza hi kya
She was 26-28 ...body like priyanka chopra.....pink saree....loveliest piece of ass I had ever seen....perfect boobs...Mindblowing navel....what could I have asked more for ?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account