Name calling/verbal humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by ThePunishHer, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ThePunishHer

ThePunishHer New Member

I'm looking for some inspiration you guys. My slave is a 21 year old girl, insecure about her stomach, (she is curvy), has small tits, comes from a traditional family.

What are shocking/hard/humiliating/painful things to say to her?
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. goodboy

goodboy New Member

Call her ur little piggy slave or something like that lol
  3. ThePunishHer

ThePunishHer New Member

Thanks Goodboy.. Looking for a little more than that though ;) She needs to break.
  4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Are you sure that'll be 'good' humiliation for her? Like, she won't be brooding about it after the session, and it won't harm her?

I'm not original in what I like to be called... my Master seems to like variations on 'toy'
  5. kajmir

kajmir Member

I can think of names, but I have the same concern Smallest does...
  6. ThePunishHer

ThePunishHer New Member

No I'm sure this is what we are both looking for. The more degrading I get, the more she likes it.
    For example I've had her stick her tongue in my asshole and spat on her face while I said: "picture your parents standing right there and watching what you're doing now. That's what became of their whore daughter. You're a fucking, disgusting, fat pig who is eating my shithole. You are the biggest whore in town. You are fuckmeat, You are worthless."

She got so wet and kept telling me she felt humiliated, but liked it afterwards. She has told me on many occasions that she wants me to go further, but she wants to be surprised. That's why I'm asking you guys for help. Who is experienced and has some verbal tricks up their sleeve?
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Okay, I'm glad. I just didn't want an invisible line to be crossed.

I still haven't thought of anything creative for you, but variations (rearranging, adding extra bits, synonyms, and so on) on what she seems to like best are always good- changing it up but staying the same.
  8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Another strategy is to mock her for her turn-ons. "Only a freak would enjoy being called a bitch, but you just get more and more excited." Just about any of her turn-ons can be turned against her. Compare her to a so-called 'real woman'--she's not a real woman, she's a dirty bitch.
  9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Oh, that's another one we like. Now I feel dumb for not suggesting that.

As an extension of it 'Do you like being a fat little pig?' when she responds to the original taunts, and so on.
  10. kajmir

kajmir Member

Thinks of everything she would personally hate and despise:

Titless Fat Fuck (cringe, swallow, apologies profusely to forum) Nigga
    Giant Hairy Ass Wonder
    Bushy cock-sucking whore
    Jungle monkey lard ass (AGAIN sorry!)

(throw *covered* razors at her)
    (have her post her bush on some forum)
    (have her count each hair in front of a floor length mirror, whether she can physically or not)

I'm stopping for the moment, very scared I'm going to upset others, would the mod's prefer to delete this and have me pm?

Was ONLY doing what was asked, I'd be horrifed to use these myself...

Again apologies, never been racist a day in my life. :(
  11. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You're okay kajmir, you weren't using the terms in a hateful or ignorant way, you were demonstrating how they might be used in a combined hateful and erotic way. If anyone is offended, I'll take down both your and this post.
  12. kajmir

kajmir Member

13. ThePunishHer

ThePunishHer New Member

I don't know you guys, I might be really weird, but I'm looking for the heavy stuff.
    I really want her broken. I want that moment when she looks up at me, and she has a red face from slapping, spit in her eyes and around her mouth, cum all over her face and tears in her eyes, crying out loud, saying she wants to reconsider everything..
  14. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Does she want that?

And in any case, you should know how to break her better than anyone else. Monopolize on the things you know bother her, and what she has pride in, and break those apart too.
  15. HisFox

HisFox Member

Guys, is anyone actually thinking of the girl's psychological condition??