Name calling/verbal humiliation

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ThePunishHer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Are you sure that'll be 'good' humiliation for her? Like, she won't be brooding about it after the session, and it won't harm her?

I'm not original in what I like to be called... my Master seems to like variations on 'toy'

No I'm sure this is what we are both looking for. The more degrading I get, the more she likes it.
For example I've had her stick her tongue in my asshole and spat on her face while I said: "picture your parents standing right there and watching what you're doing now. That's what became of their whore daughter. You're a fucking, disgusting, fat pig who is eating my shithole. You are the biggest whore in town. You are fuckmeat, You are worthless."

She got so wet and kept telling me she felt humiliated, but liked it afterwards. She has told me on many occasions that she wants me to go further, but she wants to be surprised. That's why I'm asking you guys for help. Who is experienced and has some verbal tricks up their sleeve?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thinks of everything she would personally hate and despise:

Titless Fat Fuck (cringe, swallow, apologies profusely to forum) Nigga
Giant Hairy Ass Wonder
Bushy cock-sucking whore
Jungle monkey lard ass (AGAIN sorry!)

(throw *covered* razors at her)
(have her post her bush on some forum)
(have her count each hair in front of a floor length mirror, whether she can physically or not)

I'm stopping for the moment, very scared I'm going to upset others, would the mod's prefer to delete this and have me pm?

Was ONLY doing what was asked, I'd be horrifed to use these myself...

Again apologies, never been racist a day in my life. :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account