My trip to Home Depot...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Martello, Jul 18, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Martello

Martello Member

[​IMG]
    Orgazmatron and I spent about 2.5 hours in friggen Home Depot. I think to be a sales person at Home Depot you have to have some special forces or CIA training in the art of stealth. because you can't find an orange apron anywhere in that fucking place! I don't know where they hide, but they're good at it.

Anyway, I'm headed toward suspension...

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sol

sol New Member

i think i could live in home depot.

3. Martello

Martello Member

I hear that! lol

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

not me... im fond of lowes... or gander mountain.... or cabellas

5. monocrome

monocrome Member

lol guys :) i am an amateur i guess, or just haven't had the money to do what i want... i like Target or any dollar store or goodwill (leather things are on sale there right now because it is summer).

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

trust me, i never pass up a bargain! Wal-Mart is a favorite place of mine... and since moving to new york, ive discovered costco!

7. monocrome

monocrome Member

hehehehe... last time i was in there, they had a (don't ask why cos i don't know) 12 pack of wooden spoons of various sizes. i was so tempted but then i thought: no! dammit the "bulk store" has gotten me again! i already have enough wooden spoons!

i just got these reed/grass things from the dollar store that are extremely good for scratchy whipping... sure they're chartruse, but who cares: they whip and scratch and were $1 :p

8. sol

sol New Member

walmart is amazing, and youd be surprised how many things you can find at the dollar store

9. Martello

Martello Member

I wont shop at Walmart man, but dollar stores are always the shit.

10. Martello

Martello Member

I eat more then any one man should be able lol Costco is my wet dream lol!!!

11. orgazmatron

orgazmatron New Member

god i hope i never need anything from home depot again... on other things I still have never seen costco i think im just afraid i will buy like 100lbs of mac and cheese for 20 bucks lol

12. Martello

Martello Member

You kidding? That's a fucking score!

I'm going to have to go back sooner or later - hoping it will have to be sooner then later haha.

13. Nyx

Nyx Member

Wal-Mart can be incredibly kinky. I'm just saying. :p
    Not to mention good vanilla fun, too. There's so much to look at.

I purchased my first collar from Wal-Mart. My master and I just wanted something basic that he could attach to a leash or use to tie me up against something. Works pretty well!

Heh. That's what we need, you know. Bondage on a Budget! I'm tempted to blog that. XD

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM