My Master thinks im too controlling

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dear Hotgirl -

It has long been said that in most D/s scenes the sub is really controlling the situation.
Sounds to me like you took that a little to literally.

Is your master truly your master, or do you just call him that?
I'm guessing that you're a little ahead of him, but he likes the idea and the experience, and just isn't in tune with your needs.... You know..... doesn't read you right, so you ask him for what you want, and ask him to work you a little harder (or longer).... This makes him feel two ways;
1. Like he's doing something wrong
2. Like you're to controlling

There are two kinds of communication; Verbal and non-verbal.

Give him some time to learn your reactions so you can reduce your instructions and adjustments.

Have you ever tried a workshop - a non sexual (kinda) practice scene where he hits or flogs you and can learn your tolerances, or where he ties you and you can talk about it the tie location or tightness along the way... or you watch videos and talk about what's good and not so good and what you would like to try, except a little more like that.....etc, etc, etc.

He doesn't know the difference with you when it comes to hurt and harm, or he isn't in tune with how much stimulation you need, or what kind. He wants to stay a little safe but you want to press it harder. He wants to fuck you right away and you want him to take you through your paces.

I believe you when you say you are a submissive. It's obvious that he needs to be in tune with the kind of sub you are, and the kind of Dom he is.
If you care about him, bring him in to your life in stages, even if means starting over. Only you can decide if it's worth it.

My apologies, and never mind........ if I mis-read your post, but that's just what I saw.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account