My little slave in training

yasha32

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As of now she is still learning, so cut her some slack. I would love to skip her training, but without she wouldn't turn into the little slut i want her to be. im teaching her love what i do to her... and its working.

These pics are from the day i didn't allow her to wear any top other than a zipper hoodie, and i got to pick where the zipper was at any, and all, times.

These two were from a day trip to Chicago, She was given a white blouse, with no bra, and was not allowed to button any buttons above the nipples unless i directed her to do so.

These three are from some parking lot fun.

These were taken in a public park during the day, i took her shirt away

Sex in the front yard pics, with cars and trucks going by on a busy highway. Obviously i was busy so i didnt get too many pics.

Let me know if you guys like her, i could arrange just about anything if there are requests ^-^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

yasha32

I'll get working on that request, but the grape thing probably wont happen... she has a medical condition that prevents anal play. sorry!

EDIT:

In the mean time while you wait for the other pics, I'll give you some more.

We went on vacation for the weekend.

And we found our way to lake full of fishermen....

and yet again her clothes were taken away

Leaving her naked for all to see

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Do sit on her face. the point is not to squash her, dont do it too hard, just make her lick your balls and perineum anything she can reach. Something like this:
download

Fileboom Premium Account