My Collection Of Bondage and BDSM

zhabka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b826be5f7cb75beb1d0446e466230bbc.jpg

Beautiful Elizabeth Succumbs to Bondage

Format MP4
Size 789 MB
Duration 01:04:56

35 year old Elizabeth is back to The Attic. She starts her day out getting a chest harness tied onto her, accentuating her fantastic tits. Once her chest harness is in place I rope one arm behind her back, to the harness. Then I have her lie onto her belly. Grabbing her long hair I create a hair tie that I cinch back to the chest harness as well. This requires her head up and back, making her face fully exposed. Then one leg is brought up and also tied off to her harness, creating a semi-hogtie. Oh, and I tied one big toe off to the harness as well. She gets peppered with questions about various things, bondage, boyfriends, her likes and dislikes. Once I have her as I want her I lie down next to her and tell her how I can smell her pussy. Was that embarrassment? Shame? Surprise? I ask her about her predicament, make her tell me how it feels for her. I ask her a whole series of questions about her sexuality, her likes and dislikes. In between answers she gets a riding crop and a cane used on her ass. Saving her feet for last, I make her tell me: "My feet look so good I have to have them punished." So I did. With a cane. Until she screamed out in pain. There, nicely punished. As a reward I use the Eroscillator on her clit. Oh my, this certainly appeared to be a painful experience for her. She had already told me she doesn't like vibrators too much because of the intensity. And here I was putting a very intense one right on her clit. Was that wrong? For a minute, as I watched her one free hand, I was convinced she was going to dig her fingernails into the wood she was lying atop of. And grimacing. Oh yes. She certainly was. She was taunt I tell you. Every muscle was in use. Then suddenly she screamed out "Please!". "Fuck!!". Then another scream. Is that good? Is that supposed to happen? I asked her if she was weak and she gave me a resounding "Yes!". But I told her to hold that little orgasm in. Don't let that slip away from you or there will be a price to pay. Oh my, I've turned her into a squabbling, hogtied, screaming mass of desire. She is livid with need. Cum inducing need. Her pussy is really ripe now. And yes, she's still screaming. Curse words are also coming out of her. Oh shit, fuck, god, oh god, damn, statements I can't recognize, more cursing, painful anguish is awash her face. Her hands, just watch those hands. They say a lot. She's begging now. Kind of cool, really. Got her just where I want her. Needful. Fuck, this is great. During her begging I had her tell me to whip her instead of her cumming. When I checked with her on what utensil to use she was like, "Oh god!!!! Please!! Whip me with anything!!!" Okay. When I removed the vibrator it was like she'd just popped up from underwater after having been submerged for way past her lung capacity. Grabbing the paddle I started spanking her ass cheeks hard. Hard enough to make her scream with pain. After a few whacks I told her to tell me to put the vib back on her clit when she'd had enough of the paddle. Then I laid into her. I mean damn, that hurt me too! But, you know, I had to do it. Of course, those hard whacks had her asking for the vib again so I obliged. It wasn't clear to me which was worse for her, the impact play or the vib on the clit. Her pussy was so seething in juices I made her tell me to collect all I could and wipe it under her nose. So I did.

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 1
ElizabethSuccumbs.part1.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 2
ElizabethSuccumbs.part2.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 3
ElizabethSuccumbs.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zhabka

b49a2901092bc4e1740f24c6953db64d.jpg

Galaxy Of Pain: Stephani

Format MP4
Size 715 MB
Duration 00:59:19

Stephani is a feisty 40 ish redhead with a shaved pussy and full natural breasts. Normally dominant, today she explores the feeling of submission as she agrees to a slave session with Master Rick Savage. The first scenario is to blindfold her, lower her bodice and squeeze those delightful titties. Next, she is stripped and tightly bound to a St. Andrews cross, where her tits are thouroughly punished. After the entire front of her body receives a sound flogging, her tits and shaved pussy become living art, as the Savage-man adorns them with painful clothes-pins. Says Savage, if youre a fan of nipple torment, you've got to love Stephani's nipples. They're the kind that stand out like erasers on pencils, and they're extremely sensitive. we get a fantastic closeup of the clothespins being directly applied to those wonderful nips. An extreme close up of Steph's clothes-pin covered pussy reveals a huge strand of wetness dripping from her excited honey pot. Amused, Savage uses a vibrator to to play with her pussy juices.

Stephani.part1.rar

Stephani.part2.rar

Stephani.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

beccacca75c0c9baa392c53976235e51.jpg

Blonde Pain Slut

Format MP4
Size 864 MB
Duration 01:10:29

This horny blonde is willing to do whatever her master desires in his kinky dungeon. He paddles her fresh, round ass until it glows but her heat only increases. He hangs weights from her puffy pussy and she only gets wetter. She eagerly descends on his hung friend’s thick cock, gobbling the meat into hardness before swallowing it with her throbbing cunt. He pummels her without mercy before rewarding her with a face full of warm cream, and her master’s strike across her turgid nipples only serves to heighten her pleasure.

BlondePainSlut.part1.rar

BlondePainSlut.part2.rar

BlondePainSlut.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

17fc05b64e7b317ad361a287a5bdeeff.jpg

Mary Lou

Format WMV
Size 470 MB
Duration 00.45.11

Here we put young Mary-Lou through her paces. She has an inredible body that takes punishment well. To hear her moans of pain and pleasure is an absolute delight! Though new to this, she really showed she could take it all: shackles, rope, nipple-clamps, clothespins, the cane, suspension and caning, more suspension, more of the cane, hot wax, and finally a touch of the vibrator. Enjoy...

Download From smplace.com/download?
Marylou.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

e68f945d4cbe43845a3312255ef43517.jpg

Fuk Mi's First Time

Format MP4
Size 573 MB
Duration 00:51:47

Fuk Mi is bound to a wooden horse, spanked and violated with a spear dildo for her first bondage session ever. Fuk Mi is then rebound to an exercise bench, has hot candle wax dripped all over her naked flesh and cums with the help of fingers and a vibrator. She is then tied spread eagle to a wall and finished off with a combination of vibrators and sex toys.

asians_bound_fucked2-1_01.hi.mp4

asians_bound_fucked2-1_02.hi.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

28e13aba6818a60a280b04b9ec58175a.jpg

Spread Eagle Bondage

Format WMV
Size 144 MB
Duration 00.13.45

Lada is one of those incredibly submissive women that you don't find everyday. She just loves the feel of the ropes around her, and she will follow her Master's commands to a T just to have him do japanese rope bondage. Today she is tied with her hands behind her back, her legs pound but spread just enough that you can see every inch of her naughty bits.

Download From smplace.com/download?
SpreadEagleBondage.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

4ceb5975cb7109a98de507c0e4f2a2b1.jpg

Kira Silver

Format MP4
Size 587 MB
Duration ~58min

This blonde babe is about to be punished. She has been naughty and it is now time for he r to receive some bondage discipline to teach her how to act!! After some beatings with the whip, she is ready to suck her master's cock and receive a warm and chunky load of cum that sprays across her guilty face!!

KiraSilver.rar

KiraSilverPart2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

b2a9410f2d745124382fe485f08c54a5.jpg

Kali The Ravenous Bondage Slut

Format MP4
Size 589 MB
Duration 00:48:52

Her day starts out with a hogtie, labia clamps and a heavy chain for her to drag around that's attached to those labia clamps. Because yeah, she'll be doing lots of chain dragging with that cunt of hers. As things get started JR is seen ordering three ITA Cricket Sashimi and a pot of Insecta tea from the ITA Sushi Bar. JR makes certain he orders two extra crickets with the tea. Once those are delivered to the table JR lays out the three dishes of sashimi in a line directly in front of Kali. The first being some feet away from where she's "resting" in her hogtie and chained labia clamps. Crickets can already be seen hoping about the floor in front of her. She is told to make her way to the line of cricket sashimi platters and consume them on her way over to where I sit. Reaching the first platter she stomachs the contents in a couple of big bites. We can see her cheek is full of rice and cricket. She shakes her head a bit before continuing on to the next platter. While she struggles down the line JR can be heard ordering up an ITA Screaming Cricket Roll and three additional ITA Cricket Sashimi. By the time she's made it to me she's eaten three crickets and pulled a seven pound chain with her labia clamps fifteen feet. I know all that work can build up an appetite. So I hand feed her, I chopstick feed her the ITA Screaming Cricket Roll. Adding a little wasabi and some soy sauce I deposit that cricket roll right into her open face hole. We watch her take it in, chew it up and swallow it with the most pained look on her face. I pour her a cup of Insecta tea to wash those cricket rolls down with. It was steeped in a bag containing five crickets. Yummy on a cold, wet afternoon. She licked it right up in that hogtie. But let's don't stop there. All in all she's been lucky having other ingredients to mask the cricket juice and debris that explodes in your mouth when you eat them. Now it's time to feed her some live crickets with nothing else, save for a touch of wasabi. Catching a cricket between the chopsticks JR adds a pinch of wasabi to it. He then sticks that right past Kali's gleaming white teeth and onto her tongue before she closes her mouth a bites down on that little rascal. Let me tell you, they have some pretty long antenna. And they jump like crazy. I wonder, did the one I placed in her mouth jump around before she bit into it? No matter, the look on her face says it all -she must have busted the juicy abdomen open. I mean, it was a look of painful anguish. Concern. Serious concern. Can a chick that's just eaten a bunch of crickets and pulled a chain with her labia be made to have an orgasm? I popped the Hitachi onto her box, right between the still attached labia clamps and began to work that sex organ over. It doesn't take long before she's asking for permission to cum. Yeah, we turned her into a little ITA Cricket Sushi Slut.

BondageSlut.part1.rar

BondageSlut.part2.rar

BondageSlut.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account