My Collection Of Bondage and BDSM

zhabka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

03bc673c4568891f96b7cb6160b87749.png

Carmen

Format WMV
Size 509 MB
Duration ~50min

Carmen is a filthy "PAIN SLUT"! Sometimes these women just search me out so that I can give them my own brand of training.Carmen could take alot. I beat her ass so bad I could feel egg shaped bruises forming. And you want to talk about ZIPPER TITS!. Just watch!!

Download From smplace.com/download?
Carmen.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zhabka

6bcbd499ee2296c5db781b7c541cbfad.png

Zayda's Water Bondage Ordeal

Format MP4
Size 510 MB
Duration 00:42:29

First off for Zayda is a little time in The Aquarium. After stripping and then shackling her with heavy chains and manacles, as well as attaching bowling balls to her neck collar, she was placed into a clear, water tight cage. Zed had already hooked up a lawn sprinkler inside of the cage. You know, the kind that goes tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh, tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh. So once she was locked into the cage we turned the water on. The sprinkler came to life and suddenly Zayda was getting hit in the head by a strong stream of water. It was kind of like being inside of your own personal weather system. So now we just sit back and watch as the water level in the cage gets higher and higher and Zayda get's more and more water logged. It takes quite awhile to fill that cage up and I think I see her starting to shiver now.

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 1
WaterBondage.part1.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 2
WaterBondage.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zhabka

7c50b98f796c687a8c10ad0054e3abbb.png

Bound Angel: Vanisha

Format MP4
Size 545 MB
Duration 00:46:08

Young Canadian cutie, Vanisha has come to NYC to sample the vicous brand of B&D metered out by Master Rick Savage. Our delightful lass is told that only strict discipline is acceptable. Her body is now the preoperty of Savage who flogs her virginal breasts and attaches clothes-pins to erect nipples. After some tight bondage, Rick gives her a painful lesson in pussy torment and ass punishment

boundangel_vanisha.part1.rar

boundangel_vanisha.part2.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 3
boundangel_vanisha.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

f1ccce3ccdaf7cfb8511d80498b75660.png

Frisky Bondage Foursome

Format MP4
Size 822 MB
Duration 01:07:31

These fetish sluts are eager to come out and play in their master�s bondage play area. The lanky blonde happily sucks on her boyfriend�s thick black cock, and he fingers her puffy pussy, moistening her cunt. Their overseer helpfully strings them up, binding them tightly to a sturdy wooden frame, restricting their movement so they have to struggle to fuck. The redhead begs the watching tyrant for permission to join the fun, and he allows her to lick the blonde�s rigid clit, while her boyfriend returns the favor and stuffs her wet cunt with his fat, dark meat. She follows her master�s demands and finishes off her pounding invader with her warm, sucking mouth, getting a blast of hot cum for a final treat.

FriskyBondageFoursome.part1.rar

FriskyBondageFoursome.part2.rar

FriskyBondageFoursome.part3.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 4
FriskyBondageFoursome.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

e4a7f46c8d3e82d1946e6b386517d0e4.png

Bound Innocent Virgin 2: Brianna

Format MP4
Size 712 MB
Duration 00:58:32

In this episode Master Rick Savage introduces Brianna, a petite exotic brunette who is about to become a BOUND INNOCENT VIRGIN. As Rick applies a neck choker and wrist cuffs to our victim, it is obvious that he is enamored by her well-rounded ass cheeks, which are temporarily covered by skin tight blue jeans. The Master pulls down her jeans to reveal virginal white panties, and the beautiful tushy underneath is trated to a gentle massage, then a severe spanking. Brianna endures clothes pins on her pert natural breasts and a pussy spanking with a wooden ruler, reminiscent of an angry headmaster disciplining a naughty schoolgirl.
In our next scene Brianna is wearing seethrough lingerie and a ball gag as Master Savage experiments with various rope tying techniques. He sadistically enjoys the one using harsh blue cords to tighten painfully around her wet throbbing pussy. The young lady is then led around the room with a leather rein while suffering a thourough and vicious lashing.
Finally, our B&D novice is tied nude and spread-eagled toa cold metal table as the Master torments her pussy withan evil looking instrument. As a reward for being a good first time slave Brianna is pleasured to a screaming climaticj orgasm.

brianna.part1.rar

brianna.part2.rar

brianna.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

a0041458dc707a67af4e3ee1c4fe1c95.png

Double Bondage Play

Format MP4
Size 811 MB
Duration 01:10:05

This harsh dominatrix exuberantly ties her victim to her table, the rough rope binding his hands tightly, requiring him to bend over the improvised torment device. She takes severe pleasure in flogging his exposed ass, the lashes unforgiving against his tender buttocks. But this brunette bitch gets what’s coming to her when her master enters. She meekly submits to his demands, her power gone. He ropes her wrists, the coarse fiber cutting into her smooth skin as her arms are hoisted viciously above her head. The tyrant humiliates her as her former victim watches the abuse. Her clit and pussy lips distended and menaced with heavy metal clips and weights, she begs for mercy. When her master finally lowers her it is to strap her to her own table, subject to further degradation with hot wax for the pleasure of the overseer.

DoubleBondagePlay.part1.rar

DoubleBondagePlay.part2.rar

DoubleBondagePlay.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

8ecba59f8351f44601e82d81c75f0749.png

Submissive Stocking Dame

Format WMV
Size 161 MB
Duration 00:15:17

This natural tit wonder comes walking out in nothing but a trench coat and a pair of stockings. If that isn't a wonderful combination, I don't know what is. This hockey masked man is waiting to give her the time of her life. She sits down before him and the fun starts. Her nipples get teased, she gets tied up in the most intricate japanese bondage that she has ever experienced, and that trench coat drops down far enough to reveal perfectly lovely natural tits by the end.

Download From smplace.com/download?
SubmissiveStockingDame.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zhabka

959ecf79f4ee55627e6e6de702fc8ff2.jpg

Iris has a Fantastic Bondage Orgasm

Format MP4
Size 904 MB
Duration 01:14:35

As typical, we interview Iris so that we can learn all about her sexual experiences. Clearly, she's a nervous girl. She's shaking so bad I'm wondering if we should even continue. About a quarter way into the interview I pull a neck manacle from an icy bowl and lock it around her neck. I ask her to bend at the waist and tell me about her sexual encounter, as a 12 year old, with another boy. Within moments Iris has been manacled, at the neck, bent at the waist and locked into this position as she divulges her sexuality to us. It doesn't take long before I'm tying her elbows and wrists together while she is still locked into her bent over position. Her wrists and elbows brought up high to the chain that has her neck locked into place. Well, I guess now is the time to see what she thinks of her very first vibrator. Might as well ramp her up before I bring her down. And after that experience, one in which it certainly suggested that she'd never had a vib on her pussy before, I caned her. I caned her ass. Then I flogged her. Then I used the thumper on the areas which I'd caned. I really enjoyed watching her trying to stand after each whack. Then I put electrodes on her nipples and cranked it up. She actually loved it. She told me it was awesome....at least until I cranked it up past her "awesome" zone. That's when I told her to get on her knees (at least best she can) and I ring gagged her. But not before wiping honey over the gag. The rest of this scene you'll find Iris right at the very edge of what she can handle. Right at the edge.

FantasticBondageOrgasm.part1.rar

FantasticBondageOrgasm.part2.rar

FantasticBondageOrgasm.part3.rar

Download From smplace.com/download? Part 4
FantasticBondageOrgasm.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account