Must be gagged

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by aarsen43, Jun 21, 2009.

1. aarsen43

aarsen43 New Member

for some reoson i think it's only hot when a girl has something in her mouth preventing her from talking, who agrees and is this normal.
  2. slave anne

slave anne New Member

i am a "girl", actually a 50+ woman, and love having a gag in my mouth. Whether or not it silences me, makes no difference. Long ago i started my love affair with bondage and a gag was part of it then and is now. i remember the first time like it was yesterday, the gag was my panties, ones i was forced to take off, wad up and put in my own mouth. Since that time i have had just about every sort of gag used on me.

One of my favorites is actually to gags. A spider gag (ring gag with curved pieces that keep it from being turned in my mouth) coupled with a tongue clamp, put behind my tongue piercing. It doesn't keep me "quite" but does garble what i say as well as making me drool all over the place.

Just my .02 worth.
  3. I love gags too, always have and always will. Tape, ball gag, whatever. It makes no difference to me. I love being gagged, and although lately I've quite often found myself in situations where I am gagged but not bound, I will not try to remove the gag.

Another thing I love about this, is it means that my master can talk to me but I can't respond. Something about only one voice partaking in our games and plans, really gets to me for some reason ;)
  4. aarsen43

aarsen43 New Member

i see, i think being cleave gagged is the hottest. like a rubber type of cleve gag. what is it called?
  5. Martello

Martello Member

6. aarsen43

aarsen43 New Member

any girls have pics of them being gagged?
  7. aarsen43

aarsen43 New Member

8. Martello

Martello Member

2 inch ball gag has always worked pretty well for me.
  9. aarsen43

aarsen43 New Member

is there anyone i can talk to more about this, preferably a girl.

pm me and i'll give you my msn
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love gags
    this one is my fav
  11. Psycho

Psycho New Member

12. I gag my wife because she gets a little to loud. Don't know if she is just a screamer or I am doing something, but it needs to be turned down a notch before someone calls the cops thinking I am killing her ;)
  13. Nyx

Nyx Member

I'm pretty good at holding back cries but I've come to prefer being gagged as it really turns my Master on, plus it helps me feel more submissive.
  14. I just love being gagged, whether I'm in need of a gag or not! :D

And for some reason, when I am gagged and helpless, the eye contact I share with my master seems to take on a new meaning, a new intensity. I don't know how to describe it, but there's just something about it... *shudders with delight* ;)
  15. master jey

master jey Moderator

I laughed alot