Must be gagged

slave anne

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i am a "girl", actually a 50+ woman, and love having a gag in my mouth. Whether or not it silences me, makes no difference. Long ago i started my love affair with bondage and a gag was part of it then and is now. i remember the first time like it was yesterday, the gag was my panties, ones i was forced to take off, wad up and put in my own mouth. Since that time i have had just about every sort of gag used on me.

One of my favorites is actually to gags. A spider gag (ring gag with curved pieces that keep it from being turned in my mouth) coupled with a tongue clamp, put behind my tongue piercing. It doesn't keep me "quite" but does garble what i say as well as making me drool all over the place.

Just my .02 worth.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I love gags too, always have and always will. Tape, ball gag, whatever. It makes no difference to me. I love being gagged, and although lately I've quite often found myself in situations where I am gagged but not bound, I will not try to remove the gag.

Another thing I love about this, is it means that my master can talk to me but I can't respond. Something about only one voice partaking in our games and plans, really gets to me for some reason ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Martello

master jey

i love gags
bg16.jpg

this one is my fav

Fileboom Premium Account